Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: UND finishes last in BSC all sports Standings

Default Re: UND finishes last in BSC all sports Standings

Quote Originally Posted by CAS4127 View Post
    The vast majority of Nodakians are "right-thinking". Just look at how we vote.
    lulz, mostly!
    Stu Whitney@stuwhitney4mSurprised Harvard missed out. MT @AllHailTank: Well I guess I got watt I wonted I will take my talents and higher my education at UND.
    LAKESBISON 3/4/2006-4/15/2011 Forever in our hearts

Former representative of 3rd Floor Johnson
    Current representative of 12 St. N Fargo

So when is North Dakota going to sell the state-owned bank and mill?

so·cial·ism noun
    1: any of various economic and political theories advocating collective or governmental ownership and administration of the means of production and distribution of goods

Quote Originally Posted by CAS4127 View Post
    The vast majority of Nodakians are "right-thinking". Just look at how we vote.
    It's OK to not be OK.

Quote Originally Posted by Hammerhead View Post
    So when is North Dakota going to sell the state-owned bank and mill?

so·cial·ism noun
    1: any of various economic and political theories advocating collective or governmental ownership and administration of the means of production and distribution of goods
    I don't know and I don't really care. Those have been in existence for years, and don't seem to have effected negatively the State's economy. Aren't most of the student loans for Nodak kids attending Nodak colleges funded through TBOND?!
    Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO
    RELUCTANT MEMBER of the TOHBTC

And, don’t believe everything you think—jussayin’.

Liberals of BV need not respond to my posts. I don’t need to get any more dumb.

Quote Originally Posted by zooropa View Post
    Yeah. That's one of the five kinds of wins some UND fans recognize:

1 - Wins that happened

2 - Wins that haven't happened yet

3 - Wins that should've happened

4 - Moral victories

5 - Close losses.
    Toe to toe falls under #4, right?

zooropa is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by EightyfourBison View Post
    Toe to toe falls under #4, right?
    Nope, that's a whole other set of delusions:

Toe-to-toe means:

1 - Almost beating a demonstrably inferior team (e.g. a D-2 team)
    "Even in a down year, UND went toe-to-toe with ______________, one of the best teams in D-2. Pretty sure they could beat a lot of (FCS/Summit League) teams."

2 - A loss to a team within the conference that was within a score or two at halftime, regardless of final score.
    "UND went toe-to-toe in the first half. If ______ hadn't _______, we would've won that game easily." (i.e. 'the refs' & 'screwed us', 'Joe Blow' & 'gone off for 40pts', etc.)

3 - A blowout loss to a much better team, where they looked competitive either in the very early going or when their starters were playing the other team's second unit
    "There was no way we were going to beat ________, they're (contending for a championship/a Top 25 team/going to be a Top 25 team/too talented), but we went toe-to-toe (for the first quarter/for the first five minutes/in the second half).

4 - Five seconds of competent play in any loss.
    "__________ went toe-to-toe with _______________ in the (second half/first half/last five minutes/some other arbitrary unit), and owned him.

Toe-to-toe means:

"Even in a down year, UND went toe-to-toe with ______________, one of the best teams in D-2. Pretty sure they could beat a lot of (FCS/Summit League) teams."

2 - A loss to a team within the conference that was within a score or two at halftime, regardless of final score.
    "UND went toe-to-toe in the first half. If ______ hadn't _______, we would've won that game easily." (i.e. 'the refs' & 'screwed us', 'Joe Blow' & 'gone off for 40pts', etc.)

3 - A blowout loss to a much better team, where they looked competitive either in the very early going or when their starters were playing the other team's second unit
    "There was no way we were going to beat ________, they're (contending for a championship/a Top 25 team/going to be a Top 25 team/too talented), but we went toe-to-toe (for the first quarter/for the first five minutes/in the second half).

"__________ went toe-to-toe with _______________ in the (second half/first half/last five minutes/some other arbitrary unit), and owned him.
    it appears as if you're well versed in the condition of being delusional.
    OFFICIAL BISONVILLE SPONSOR OF:
    Tatanka™ brand humor. Gary Bettman's incompetence. The process of recommending a task force to recommend a process to be suggested to another task force, and of meetings called to discuss future meetings. The 21.3% of teh university students that, unlike Tatanka, are online-only, and the 15+% that never step foot in North Dakota. And hating Detroit...
    Proud member of TOHBTC and NDSU Team Makers.

Quote Originally Posted by Tatanka View Post
    it appears as if you're well versed in the condition of being delusional.
    Yeah, well, 32 years of rooting for the Vikings will do that to you.

Yeah, well, 32 years of rooting for the Vikings will do that to you.
    I would also have accepted "Jackrabbits".

Sorry, had to be done.
    OFFICIAL BISONVILLE SPONSOR OF:
    Tatanka™ brand humor. Gary Bettman's incompetence. The process of recommending a task force to recommend a process to be suggested to another task force, and of meetings called to discuss future meetings. The 21.3% of teh university students that, unlike Tatanka, are online-only, and the 15+% that never step foot in North Dakota. And hating Detroit...
    Proud member of TOHBTC and NDSU Team Makers.

Toe-to-toe means:

Are these questions on the Wonderlick for SDSU??????
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

Quote Originally Posted by 56BISON73 View Post
    Are these questions on the Wonderlick for SDSU??????
    SDSU has about 470 student-athletes. Over 180 of them made national tournaments last year. I'll ask one of them.