Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: UND finishes last in BSC all sports Standings

Default Re: UND finishes last in BSC all sports Standings

Quote Originally Posted by tjbison View Post
    well I think they need a coaching change, but that's just my opinion, Muss just don't have it.
    blasphemy. He's doing just fine, bordering on spectacular, as is their entire athletic department.
    OFFICIAL BISONVILLE SPONSOR OF:
    Tatanka™ brand humor. Gary Bettman's incompetence. The process of recommending a task force to recommend a process to be suggested to another task force, and of meetings called to discuss future meetings. The 21.3% of teh university students that, unlike Tatanka, are online-only, and the 15+% that never step foot in North Dakota. And hating Detroit...
    Proud member of TOHBTC and NDSU Team Makers.

Quote Originally Posted by Tatanka View Post
    blasphemy. He's doing just fine, bordering on spectacular, as is their entire athletic department.
    Official Bisonville Sponsor of:
    DJKyRo-brand® self-deprecating humor; Bird law; Pureyor of spicy foods; Epic UN_ predictions
    DJKyRo's all-time GDT record: 10-8
    Don't follow me on Twitter @kroth37!

They finished dead last in six of fifteen sports. Bottom three in ten. I don't think changing a single coach is going to help much.

In contrast, NDSU has finished last one time in five years(baseball our first year in the Summit). That's one out of seventy. And we've finished in the bottom three a total of eight times over five years.
    Last edited by Hammersmith; 06-17-2013 at 05:07 AM.

Right on - keep things as they are. Funny over at ss they really don't care about the last place finish. Wosrt athletic dept. in the BSC. You'd think Faison would be on the hot seat but as long as he gets along with the hockey people he's okay....
    Best DI Football Team in the Tri-State Area - AGAIN

Take Weber State to the wire. Check.
    Beat Montana. Check.

They got things rolling up there.

Last edited by Wally; 06-17-2013 at 01:55 PM.
    Rule #76: No excuses, play like a champion!

^^^^This. Plus, you guys seem to forget they got that football championship banner they took group pictures with......oh wait, that was our banner. Never mind.
    North Dakota State, a football team the big boys of college football should avoid like the plague, helped christen a $90 million renovation to Snyder Family Stadium — including a statue of famed Kansas State coach Bill Snyder himself — by taking a sledgehammer to the place.
    Bob Lutz, The Wichita Eagle, August 30th, 2013

But I thought being in a spread out conference didn't matter???????

To add to UND’s climate issues, it now plays in a league spread out over three time zones. That means UND’s league foes in California, Arizona, etc., can compete outside all year long."
    http://www.grandforksherald.com/even.../group/Sports/

So now they can use it for a excuse but the it doesn't matter crowd just did a pucker. Reality really is challenged up there. If this is the case they might as well just throw in the towel fund everything at the minimum levels as they can't change the geography so according to the excuse logic they will never be able to compete as everyone else can be outside for most of the year.

zooropa is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Bison"FANatic" View Post
    To add to UND’s climate issues, it now plays in a league spread out over three time zones. That means UND’s league foes in California, Arizona, etc., can compete outside all year long."
    http://www.grandforksherald.com/even.../group/Sports/
    The Casey Stengel Non-Sequitur of the Week Award goes to that sentence.

Apparently being in "three time zones" means you can "compete outside all year long"

What?

Quote Originally Posted by zooropa View Post

Apparently being in "three time zones" means you can "compete outside all year long"

What?
    I think he means you can't compete in BSC or for a Natty unless you can practice in nice weather (or indoor facility). I mean, that's a proven fact!! Just look who has won the last two FCS Natty's.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO
    RELUCTANT MEMBER of the TOHBTC

And, don’t believe everything you think—jussayin’.

Liberals of BV need not respond to my posts. I don’t need to get any more dumb.

Quote Originally Posted by zooropa View Post

What?
    Hey now, that central time zone in Texas is cold.

You Rabbits know dang well no sports are enjoyed outside in Texas in January. Oh wait you guys never play in January outside especially in Texas !!!!!!!!