Page 9 of 22 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast

Thread: SDSU ticket and road trip info 9/28/13 Bookings take over

Default Re: SDSU ticket and road trip info 9/28/13 Bookings take over

Quote Originally Posted by wow View Post
    National championships in FCS are not anything to brag about.

(wow hides under desk)
    Then zero National Championships and #23 ranking is even more embarrassing

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

Why so serious? Just looking for some internet fun.

Should have known bringing rocks to a gunfight wouldn't end well for me.

For the record, wasn't bragging about being ranked 23rd in attendance, just refuting tatanka's point about us not being able to draw flies.
    I retract my statement about SDSU fans not being able to attract flies. SDSU fans, with their dubious hygiene, most certainly draw flies.

Being in the top quarter of FCS regular season attendance wise is respectable. With your small sample size* we won't discuss playoff attendance.

* - not necessarily referring to the actual number of games
    OFFICIAL BISONVILLE SPONSOR OF:
    Tatanka™ brand humor. Gary Bettman's incompetence. The process of recommending a task force to recommend a process to be suggested to another task force, and of meetings called to discuss future meetings. The 21.3% of teh university students that, unlike Tatanka, are online-only, and the 15+% that never step foot in North Dakota. And hating Detroit...
    Proud member of TOHBTC and NDSU Team Makers.

GradBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Why so serious? Just looking for some internet fun.

Should have known bringing rocks to a gunfight wouldn't end well for me.

For the record, wasn't bragging about being ranked 23rd in attendance, just refuting tatanka's point about us not being able to draw flies.
    Congratulations on your ability to attract flies, but that was to be expected with your innovative outdoor urinals.

Quote Originally Posted by SDbison View Post
    You should cry because SDSU has such a crappy football stadium. $40 is steep price to pay anywhere for shitty bleachers, no concessions and a few porta potties. You should be embarassed by your high school stadium and the fact the number of NDSU fans will be close to the same as SDSU will bring.
    And from your attitude my guess is like most SDSU fans you have come to realize SDSU will lose to NDSU yet again this year!
    Check positive rep. Price will keep their own sorry ass fans home.

Papa bear got 6 tickets on the 40.
    Stu Whitney@stuwhitney4mSurprised Harvard missed out. MT @AllHailTank: Well I guess I got watt I wonted I will take my talents and higher my education at UND.
    LAKESBISON 3/4/2006-4/15/2011 Forever in our hearts

Former representative of 3rd Floor Johnson
    Current representative of 12 St. N Fargo

Just as information for all those Bison fans reading this Forum thread:

As of 4 p.m. today, here is the ticket situation at Coughlin Alumni for the SDSU-NDSU game: There are 51 reserved seats still available on the west side (main stadium). 44 are in the top three rows of Section L (the north section). On the east side, there are a total of 3607 (the rickety bleachers per previous NDSU post) reserved seats on this side of the field. Of those, 1500 have been sold, leaving a total of 2107 reserved seats still available on that side. The numbers include season ticket holders, and those single game tickets they have purchased so far. Season ticket holders have until next Thursday, July 31, to purchase additional single game tickets ($40 each). Then on Friday, August 1, the remaining tickets will be made available to the general public (including, of course, those Bison fans who want to come down).

No smack intended, but I would say that our SA Fans (see post #84 by THEsocalledfan) haven't worried about the $40 fee for this game. One caveat to the above information: After all the reserved tickets are sold, the SDSU ticket office will continue to sell Standing Room Only tickets for as many fans who wish to join that contingent.

Since there has been a lot of speculation re tickets for the game, I thought it best to examine the numbers.

Quote Originally Posted by Jacks#1Fan View Post
    Just as information for all those Bison fans reading this Forum thread:

As of 4 p.m. today, here is the ticket situation at Coughlin Alumni for the SDSU-NDSU game: There are 51 reserved seats still available on the west side (main stadium). 44 are in the top three rows of Section L (the north section). On the east side, there are a total of 3607 (the rickety bleachers per previous NDSU post) reserved seats on this side of the field. Of those, 1500 have been sold, leaving a total of 2107 reserved seats still available on that side. The numbers include season ticket holders, and those single game tickets they have purchased so far. Season ticket holders have until next Thursday, July 31, to purchase additional single game tickets ($40 each). Then on Friday, August 1, the remaining tickets will be made available to the general public (including, of course, those Bison fans who want to come down).

No smack intended, but I would say that our SA Fans (see post #84 by THEsocalledfan) haven't worried about the $40 fee for this game. One caveat to the above information: After all the reserved tickets are sold, the SDSU ticket office will continue to sell Standing Room Only tickets for as many fans who wish to join that contingent.

Since there has been a lot of speculation re tickets for the game, I thought it best to examine the numbers.
    Charging twice the amount for this game and the same amount for shitty bleachers as the permanent seating is BS. Question is will all the standing room tickets be $40 each too? Really? Even Kansas State is charging only $35 for standing room for the NDSU game, the most of any game in their Big 12 home game schedule.......at least their standing room is on a hillside so there is some actual seating available. It's time for NDSU to raise the cost of non-teammaker sideline seating, including the visitor section, to $60.

I better step in an save face for the SDSU fan base. The NDSU game will obviously (and will always be--for the foreseeable future) be a moneymaking game. You guys are right SDSU doesnt sell out every game so they raise the prices on a game that they know will. What's wrong with that?

There will be plenty of NDSU fans--no question. It will be an awesome atmosphere like any SDSU-NDSU football game. I'm excited for it, you guys are excited for it. Let's play some ball.
    Midwest Football Rules

MVFC Blog: http://mvfcfan.blogspot.com/

Twitter: https://twitter.com/MVFCFans

What is disappointing is that SDSU hosts a playoff game and has poor attendance.

Why would your fans go the NDSU regular season in big numbers when you have a poor showing for a playoff game, which is huge. Teams work hard to get into the playoffs. That's when attendance and enthusiasm should be at another level.

Quote Originally Posted by PlainsBison View Post
    What is disappointing is that SDSU hosts a playoff game and has poor attendance.

Why would your fans go the NDSU regular season in big numbers when you have a poor showing for a playoff game, which is huge. Teams work hard to get into the playoffs. That's when attendance and enthusiasm should be at another level.
    Avoiding that Thanksgiving Day weekend does make a difference.
    Midwest Football Rules

MVFC Blog: http://mvfcfan.blogspot.com/

Twitter: https://twitter.com/MVFCFans