Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Cool intro addition possibility

Default Re: Cool intro addition possibility

We should change the intro song to the Rocky theme song!!!! Too soon?!?!? Actually, I am trying to see if Tranny can pic up on a "troll post"!
    Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO
    RELUCTANT MEMBER of the TOHBTC

And, don’t believe everything you think—jussayin’.

Liberals of BV need not respond to my posts. I don’t need to get any more dumb.

BisonFan02 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by CAS4127 View Post
    We should change the intro song to the Rocky theme song!!!! Too soon?!?!? Actually, I am trying to see if Tranny can pic up on a "troll post"!
    Get that iPhone docking station installed on your bike yet?

Quote Originally Posted by BisonFan02 View Post
    He's just waiting for the extension cord to come in the mail. Teacher said he would use his contacts at the USPS to track it for him.

Notorious--Bisonville all-time POTY
    Proud member of TOHBTC[/B]

Quote Originally Posted by TransAmBison View Post
    He's just waiting for the extension cord to come in the mail. Teacher said he would use his contacts at the USPS to track it for him.
    You would think the host of CAS-Alt-Delete would be able to make his own extension cord...what a phony.

I stopped reading at Disney.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2

I thought it was TAB alt Del Thats why his posts keep showing up. Technology UUUUUUUUGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHH

Actually, I had one for my Iphone 4 and it was hard-wired. "They" wanted me to replace it, and hard-wire a new one in for my Iphone5 (think $$$$$$$$$$$). I told them I would think about it, an then thought, "there's gotta be a thingamajig one can buy to plug into the business end of the Ipone4 wire that will "convert" the thing so it is compatable with an Iphone5". Sure enough, there is!!! Not as good of thinking as my cryowave, but at least somebody thought of it and made it!! Oh, and the rest of you, along with 02 here, GFY's!!!!
    Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO

Quote Originally Posted by CAS4127 View Post
    Actually, I had one for my Iphone 4 and it was hard-wired. "They" wanted me to replace it, and hard-wire a new one in for my Iphone5 (think $$$$$$$$$$$). I told them I would think about it, an then thought, "there's gotta be a thingamajig one can buy to plug into the business end of the Ipone4 wire that will "convert" the thing so it is compatable with an Iphone5". Sure enough, there is!!! Not as good of thinking as my cryowave, but at least somebody thought of it and made it!! Oh, and the rest of you, along with 02 here, GFY's!!!!
    Obviously ideas influenced by previous (and recent) use of a cassette to CD converter.

Obviously ideas influenced by previous (and recent) use of a cassette to CD converter.
    I went from 8 track straight to whatever it is called that stores my music on my Iphone and other, similar devices. Also, I have one of those "sound-bar" things in my garage. What's really cool, and inexplicable to me, is that when I plug the Iphone5 (using same thingamajig as I do on motocycle) into it, somehow the clock on the sound-bar is automatically updated to the same time as that of my Iphone!! Shit like this blows me away-->it's like they are doing some sort of "tech-mating" or something (come to think of it, I wonder what the off-spring will look like??))!!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO

Quote Originally Posted by MNLonghorn10 View Post
    I stopped reading at Disney.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2
    Ya I understand Disney is always about 10 years behind in technology.