Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Cool intro addition possibility

Default Cool intro addition possibility

Now I understand this would cost some cash and NDSU doesn't have it yet but the technology is sweet. Last year Disney came out with mouse ears that change colors in the dark which in itself is no big deal. The thing that is awesome is that they are all infrared controlled and different small areas can be controlled to do different things. They added it as a addition to their World of color production at Disney land. Then they sell you the ears for a nice little profit of course. Imagine this technology in the dome put to the intro music and video. you could have it changing from green to yellow flickering all over the dome then different parts of the dome go solid colors, one side be green then the other side of the dome yellow and it flips back and forth. When the "you've been thunderstruck" hits they could all flash white like lightning. Endless possibilities that the program could be changed up from game to add a "new" or what are they going to do this time feel to the game intro. We can't mess with the video as its awesome but imagine what it could be like in the dome with this technology. Now we wouldn't have mouse ears but you could put the technology into everything from bison horns to NDSU hats to well about anything.

Last edited by Bison"FANatic"; 06-17-2013 at 02:04 PM.

Default Re: Cool intro addition possibility

Neat technology. You could put lights up in the rafters, on the walls, on the band, or pretty much anywhere. How about Bison horns

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

Very cool ++++
    Proud sponsor of SAMBINIS ATHLETICS TFA and SAMBOS TRACK CLUB

Tony Almeida is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Before we get ahead of ourselves, don't you think we should improve what we have first? Anyone else notice our game intro abruptly ending within 45 seconds into "Thunderstruck"?! The lights come on and it gets awkwardly quiet...It's frustrating enough that the old farts (silver hairs sitting near the 50 yd line who contribute most of the money and whom are never caught standing) complain about the volume of the music, but can't we at least wait until every Bison player is out of the tunnel before we shut down the intro?!

Who's the guy in charge saying "Shut it down boys, this is too much excitement and fan support to have it carry on for the whole song"?!

I like our intro. I just wish it was a little longer...am I the only one, considering, I have never heard anyone else complain about this?

I don't know about having a bunch of mouse ears in the dome. I think fanatic is smokin' somethin'...

Notorious--Bisonville all-time POTY
    Proud member of TOHBTC[/B]

Did TAB say something I have him on ignore!!!!!!!!!!!!

You know first rule with dealing with a troll. Put them on ignore.

BISONBRI53 is online now Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Tony Almeida View Post
    Before we get ahead of ourselves, don't you think we should improve what we have first? Anyone else notice our game intro abruptly ending within 45 seconds into "Thunderstruck"?! The lights come on and it gets awkwardly quiet...It's frustrating enough that the old farts (silver hairs sitting near the 50 yd line who contribute most of the money and whom are never caught standing) complain about the volume of the music, but can't we at least wait until every Bison player is out of the tunnel before we shut down the intro?!

Who's the guy in charge saying "Shut it down boys, this is too much excitement and fan support to have it carry on for the whole song"?!

I like our intro. I just wish it was a little longer...am I the only one, considering, I have never heard anyone else complain about this?
    I agree! That is all.
    BISONBRI53 [/FONT]

gumby013 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

I'm assuming Disney owns everything even remotely related to this technology...including the children of the imagineers.

I don't think it's likely they would license it.

We should have Slash play at the home opener.
    Official Bisonville Sponsor of:
    DJKyRo-brand® self-deprecating humor; Bird law; Pureyor of spicy foods; Epic UN_ predictions
    DJKyRo's all-time GDT record: 10-8
    Don't follow me on Twitter @kroth37!

Quote Originally Posted by DjKyRo View Post
    We should have Slash play at the home opener.
    With Mickey Mouse ears?

Notorious--Bisonville all-time POTY
    Proud member of TOHBTC[/B]