Page 3 of 28 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Introducing BISONTRACKER

Default Re: Introducing BISONTRACKER

Thanks for the feedback folks!

Yes, it will STROBE!!!! I'll look at the screen power down issue.

I'm adding the roster based on Gumby013's feedback (and more down the road).

I'll be looking for testers in about 2-3 weeks.

In the mean time, it would be helpful for testing if folks want to send me some tailgate rig info. Eventually, you will be able to upload your own Rig info. But I'm not quite there yet. I'd like to get the database pre-populated with some rigs so we can test.

What I would like:

RIG NAME:
    RIG OWNER:
    RIG HOMETOWN \ STATE

And a photo, as nice as you have.

Please email to admin@bisontracker.com

Quote Originally Posted by KilldeerBison View Post
    Or, maybe a live game stat feature, updated each half? With starting lineups?
    Could it play Thunderstruck, say 30 minutes before game time?
    Or how about an alarm clock feature that plays the video intro with Thunderstruck to wake you up on gamedays?
    Team Cinzano Tested. Team Cinzano Approved

Quote Originally Posted by Bisonguy View Post
    Or how about an alarm clock feature that plays the video intro with Thunderstruck to wake you up on gamedays?
    Gave me an idea... how about adding a thunder sound effect to the strobe? The power of 10,000 phones all making a thunder sound would becool

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

How about an interactive game poll?
    Vote for your favorite song, player of the game, etc.

Radio calls?
    Bison sound board?
    Locate your radio station by zip code?
    Tailgating check list?

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

This is fantastic. I would suggest a gameday scoreboard for FCS / MVFC games. I hate going through 10 prompts on ESPN ScoreCenter to find how others in our conference are doing on gamedays. I really like the "find radio broadcast" suggestion mentioned earlier. Thanks for your work on this!

Quote Originally Posted by BisonJD View Post
    This is fantastic. I would suggest a gameday scoreboard for FCS / MVFC games. I hate going through 10 prompts on ESPN ScoreCenter to find how others in our conference are doing on gamedays. I really like the "find radio broadcast" suggestion mentioned earlier. Thanks for your work on this!
    Or the dome showing updates an hour late

Quote Originally Posted by BisonJD View Post
    This is fantastic. I would suggest a gameday scoreboard for FCS / MVFC games. I hate going through 10 prompts on ESPN ScoreCenter to find how others in our conference are doing on gamedays. !
    This !!!!!!
    I don't care how the vote ended up. They still suck and always will.

Official Unofficial President of the Bisonville Zach Vraa Fan Club.
    http://www.bisonville.com/forum/show...zach+vraa+club

Quote Originally Posted by loudsilverado View Post
    Needs BlackBerry app...
    I think I saw a Blackberry in the museum once........LOL! .........

I love it!

I agree a list of radio stations in my area carrying the game would be neat as well as some way to track scores of top 25 FCS as well as MVFC.

If you could throw the espn3 workaround somewhere in the app that would be great. Thanks in advance.
    Rule #76: No excuses, play like a champion!