Page 11 of 28 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast

Thread: Introducing BISONTRACKER

Default Re: Introducing BISONTRACKER

A nice outdoor stadium would help signal......and then everyone could just throw the damn phone out of your pocket and replace it with a bottle of schnapps. Reception improves every drink. Just Sayin.

Quote Originally Posted by bisonhp330 View Post
    A nice outdoor stadium would help signal......and then everyone could just throw the damn phone out of your pocket and replace it with a bottle of schnapps. Reception improves every drink. Just Sayin.
    Don't throw out your phone for a bottle of booze, make your cell phone a bottle of booze.

Quote Originally Posted by bisonmike2 View Post
    Don't throw out your phone for a bottle of booze, make your cell phone a bottle of booze.
    +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Has anybody really been using this? Am I missing something here? I know which past games I have been to so I really don't need to track that. No one can get on during games (too many phones even outside at BunnyHole yesterday) so I don't use it then. Can't find the tailgate portion anymore. I really am tech literate but I am just not seeing this...

Hopefully it is a work in progress... Definitely needs improvement...internet Access for cell phone isn't the app's fault though.
    Sent from my HTC6990LVW using Board Express

It's definitely a work in progress and is being improved every release. and you're 100% correct--network access or the lack thereof is not in scope for this project. I'm just happy that NDSU is in the lead (and stands to benefit) with this type of app, and that it's provided to you and I free of charge. It's not a trivial effort.
    OFFICIAL BISONVILLE SPONSOR OF:
    Tatanka™ brand humor. Gary Bettman's incompetence. The process of recommending a task force to recommend a process to be suggested to another task force, and of meetings called to discuss future meetings. The 21.3% of teh university students that, unlike Tatanka, are online-only, and the 15+% that never step foot in North Dakota. And hating Detroit...
    Proud member of TOHBTC and NDSU Team Makers.

Quote Originally Posted by StL Bison Fan View Post
    Has anybody really been using this? Am I missing something here? I know which past games I have been to so I really don't need to track that. No one can get on during games (too many phones even outside at BunnyHole yesterday) so I don't use it then. Can't find the tailgate portion anymore. I really am tech literate but I am just not seeing this...
    I have an android like most people, so no

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

It's not that I don't appreciate the effort. And the app is free, a gift so to speak and access in the dome is not at fault. Perhaps we need more advertising to get more to use it. I thought perhaps it was just me because I stopped using it and just remembered it today. Perhaps it was rolled out too soon.

Quote Originally Posted by StL Bison Fan View Post
    It's not that I don't appreciate the effort. And the app is free, a gift so to speak and access in the dome is not at fault. Perhaps we need more advertising to get more to use it. I thought perhaps it was just me because I stopped using it and just remembered it today. Perhaps it was rolled out too soon.
    Until its available on a droid its a moot point. Android accounts for a huge chunk

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

Quote Originally Posted by gabe View Post
    Until its available on a droid its a moot point. Android accounts for a huge chunk
    Android version is being worked on. It's not trivial.
    OFFICIAL BISONVILLE SPONSOR OF:
    Tatanka™ brand humor. Gary Bettman's incompetence. The process of recommending a task force to recommend a process to be suggested to another task force, and of meetings called to discuss future meetings. The 21.3% of teh university students that, unlike Tatanka, are online-only, and the 15+% that never step foot in North Dakota. And hating Detroit...
    Proud member of TOHBTC and NDSU Team Makers.