Page 1 of 28 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Introducing BISONTRACKER

Default Introducing BISONTRACKER

Hey All,

I've been a lurker here at Bisonville for many, many years.

I work for Microsoft by day. I'm also a member of the NDSU Alumni Association board of directors (the folks who put on the pre-game PepFests, coordinate Watch Parties, etc...).

Folks over at NDSU asked me to create a new mobile app to replace the former GAMEDAY application from last year.

I've been working the new application since Christmas last year. I'm finally ready to start taking the wraps off the project. We are entering the home stretch for football and I need to get the application finished up, tested, and into the app stores.

I specifically created the new football application with the folks here at Bisonville in mind. I'd like to start gathering some feedback.

Can folks take a peek at this preliminary link and let me know how you like it? I worked really hard to capture the GREATNESS of Bison football!

BISONTRACKER

P.S.: I apologize that I "borrowed" a few tailgate pictures from around here to test with....

Default Re: Introducing BISONTRACKER

Quote Originally Posted by BISONTRACKER View Post
    Hey All,

I've been a lurker here at Bisonville for many, many years.

I work for Microsoft by day. I'm also a member of the NDSU Alumni Association board of directors (the folks who put on the pre-game PepFests, coordinate Watch Parties, etc...).

Folks over at NDSU asked me to create a new mobile app to replace the former GAMEDAY application from last year.

I've been working the new application since Christmas last year. I'm finally ready to start taking the wraps off the project. We are entering the home stretch for football and I need to get the application finished up, tested, and into the app stores.

I specifically created the new football application with the folks here at Bisonville in mind. I'd like to start gathering some feedback.

Can folks take a peek at this preliminary link and let me know how you like it? I worked really hard to capture the GREATNESS of Bison football!

BISONTRACKER

P.S.: I apologize that I "borrowed" a few tailgate pictures from around here to test with....
    Welcome to the board man!! and that looks awesome here is your first rep on BV
    NDSU Athletics: oderint dum metuant

Well done my good man! Can't wait to get my hands on it.

I really like the tailgating feature, if it works how I think it will.
    http://img185.imageshack.us/img185/1500/gobisoncy9.gif

and it has windows phone platform awesome looks cool!

Quote Originally Posted by 1998braves64 View Post
    and it has windows phone platform awesome looks cool!
    but odd no android yet
    NDSU Athletics: oderint dum metuant

Needs BlackBerry app...

"Didn't I show you things you've never done before..."
    https://youtu.be/t3JJb9cjGOk

gotts is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Looks great! I really appreciate the effort!

JustinTyem is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Strobe Lights !!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by JustinTyem View Post
    Strobe Lights !!!!!
    The strobe light is the single most important part of the application. Without it, its a major step backwards and everyone will be pissed, even with the new features. It was the most unique app ever and an incredible success. Seeing 10,000 strobe lights gives us the best intro in the nation

It needs to be easily located too because when the lights drop, you can't be fumbling around with your phone trying to find it. Also the one from last year seemed to allow the phone to go into sleep mode - so suddenly your holding up a blank screen.

Love the features that are being added, especially the locate me tailgate feature.

Android is coming I assume. If not thats half the audience.

A few suggestions to brainstorm... I'll post as I think of them
    Last edited by HerdBot; 06-15-2013 at 07:01 AM.

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

You should use the correct Bison logo too . Your using the first version that was out for a week before being changes to this

Thanks for reaching out. Bison fans are very critical. Ask them how the logo change went over!

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com