Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: I apologise to Travis Beck

Default I apologise to Travis Beck

I would like to apologise to Travis Beck I was wrong and reacted before I knew the facts. I thought the worst and that was wrong of me.

Default Re: I apologise to Travis Beck

Quote Originally Posted by Rockbear99 View Post
    I would like to apologise to Travis Beck I was wrong and reacted before I knew the facts. I thought the worst and that was wrong of me.
    Must have been a good view up on that high horse.

Scooter1 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Bison06 View Post
    Must have been a good view up on that high horse.
    I see what you did, there.....

it sure was at I knew to get off and not stay on like some people

it sure was at I knew to get off and not stay on like some people
    I'll give you credit, you were on it BEFORE you knew what we know now.
    check neg rep

Warning: It is the offseason. Trollolol may or may not be in full swing. Take a deep breath and eat a trolli burger before reading my posts.

Quote Originally Posted by RowdyRabbit View Post
    I'm tired of seeing the old Belushi clip from Animal House..."over? it's not over..." in the waning seconds of another loss to NDSU.

Most of us assumed he was guilty. That was my initial thoughts for about an hour. We all need to remember to take a deep breath sometimes and wait for the facts to emerge. Easier said than done given prior stuff.

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

Quote Originally Posted by gabe View Post
    Most of us assumed he was guilty. That was my initial thoughts for about an hour. We all need to remember to take a deep breath sometimes and wait for the facts to emerge. Easier said than done given prior stuff.
    It has been proven over and over again the media is incapable of presenting factual new stories. They are so competitive and want to be the first to break something, they don't let facts or finding facts get in the way. Just fill in the holes with something that makes sense. They will forget the story long before they forget we screwed up. It is a said, said world of reporting that we have come to.

I will eat my crow straight up, I still think some are taking it lighter than it really is, but I'm glad the video proved it was a 2 way fight and not all TB like it was originally made to sound.

hopefully this is our last incident for the year
    NDSU Athletics: oderint dum metuant

I did preface my remarks with "if this is true", i must say i was too quick to choose a side. will there be any suspension of any kind by the team? and I'm real glad to have him on the team! 3-peat, here we come!

You should probably "apologise" to your high school English teacher also. Mine would never forgive me for misspelling something. (Hint: apologize)

FBS OR BUST FIRE LARSEN
    Hey UND: 34-9...38-7...34-13...16-6...42-21

100% anti MAGA