Thread: RIP TheBisonator

Default RIP TheBisonator

Ari Gurkanlar, better known here as TheBisonator, passed away April 11th, 2013 after a long battle with lymphoma.

The link to Ari's obituary-http://www.legacy.com/obituaries/sta...41#fbLoggedOut

Bisonville thread discussing his passing-http://www.bisonville.com/forum/show...3-TheBisonator

RIP, Ari. Thank you for the cartoons, great posts, your front row enthusiasm, and sharing much of your life with us. You may have left us, but you are not forgotten.
    Team Cinzano Tested. Team Cinzano Approved

Default Re: RIP TheBisonator

Very cool, BG.

I hate cancer. It takes away people - family, friends, acquaintances, and some we will never know. It takes them in their prime or as they are approaching their prime. Bisonator showed his skill through his artwork. I saw a man who had and showed his potential. He was perfect to be the hit animator because of his skill and his stories / experiences. Frankly, we were robbed.

As I reflect, I remember a person who wore his heart on his sleeve, a man who would speak then think, a fan who wanted and demanded perfection. In other words, he was the ultimate Bisonville poster.

Yes, I will miss his posts. Even more, we should all miss what he would have brought to the world.
    Rock

"In wine there is wisdom, in beer there is freedom, in water there is bacteria." --- Benjamin Franklin

North Side is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

I am kind of shocked to hear this news. Last I heard on here I thought he would pull through with the cancer.... I never knew him in person but he seemed like a very passionate artist and bison fan..... RIP

I thought the Bisonator had some interesting posts that were worthy of food for thought. I'd like to add my condolences as well.

Hope he is eating that bucket of chicken wings next to colonel sanders in the afterlife.

RIP Man (I didnt know we had an Obit page at bisonville until today)
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

I wonder if and when the list of deceased members becomes greater then active ones.
    Many thousands are in want of common necessaries; hundreds of thousands are in want of common comforts, sir."
    Scrooge-"Are there no prisons?". "Plenty of prisons..."
    Scrooge-"And the Union workhouses." . "Are they still in operation?". "Both very busy, sir..."
    "Those who are badly off must go there."
    "Many can't go there; and many would rather die."
    Scrooge- "If they would rather die," "they had better do it, and decrease the surplus population."

Quote Originally Posted by Bison bison View Post
    I wonder if and when the list of deceased members becomes greater then active ones.
    Just go tailgate with the Horny Tailgate Crew & do the math.. "Bisonator" would've giggled at this joke. LOL

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    Just go tailgate with the Horny Tailgate Crew & do the math.. "Bisonator" would've giggled at this joke. LOL
    Ouch, man! Ouch!

Notorious--Bisonville all-time POTY
    Proud member of TOHBTC[/B]

Quote Originally Posted by TransAmBison View Post
    Ouch, man! Ouch!
    hey, I have 3 kids in 4 years, I got 1 foot in there too now TAB!