Thread: Caleb Thielbar

Default Caleb Thielbar

Former SDSU Jackrabbit Caleb Thielbar has been called up to the Twins tonight and is on his way to Atlanta. He's originally from Northfield, MN and had a stint with the St Paul Saints. I thought those that watch the Twins would be interested.

Default Re: Caleb Thielbar

Quote Originally Posted by SDSUAlum08 View Post
    Former SDSU Jackrabbit Caleb Thielbar has been called up to the Twins tonight and is on his way to Atlanta. He's originally from Northfield, MN and had a stint with the St Paul Saints. I thought those that watch the Twins would be interested.
    Good for him! The Twinks need to get their act together and do need some help.
    Rock

"In wine there is wisdom, in beer there is freedom, in water there is bacteria." --- Benjamin Franklin

I don't know anything about him but hopefully he's a high-average, base-stealing, power-hitting, hard-throwing, starting pitcher????
    North Dakota State, a football team the big boys of college football should avoid like the plague, helped christen a $90 million renovation to Snyder Family Stadium — including a statue of famed Kansas State coach Bill Snyder himself — by taking a sledgehammer to the place.
    Bob Lutz, The Wichita Eagle, August 30th, 2013

Good for him. Hopefully does well.
    Stu Whitney@stuwhitney4mSurprised Harvard missed out. MT @AllHailTank: Well I guess I got watt I wonted I will take my talents and higher my education at UND.
    LAKESBISON 3/4/2006-4/15/2011 Forever in our hearts

Former representative of 3rd Floor Johnson
    Current representative of 12 St. N Fargo

Two scoreless innings, 3 strikeouts, 1 hit, and 20 of 25 pitches for strikes. Pretty impressive.