Thread: 2013 Two Deep?

Default 2013 Two Deep?

I was looking for the current two deep now that spring ball is over. Has anyone seen this beast yet? It would be nice to see how the coaches are thinking as we move from slow to slower on BV.
    Rock

"In wine there is wisdom, in beer there is freedom, in water there is bacteria." --- Benjamin Franklin

Default Re: 2013 Two Deep?

Quote Originally Posted by BlueBisonRock View Post
    I was looking for the current two deep now that spring ball is over. Has anyone seen this beast yet? It would be nice to see how the coaches are thinking as we move from slow to slower on BV.
    I wonder if there will be a two deep from the coaches prior to a couple weeks into fall practice. With all the 1 and 2's that sat out the spring game it might not be a good idea to make some of those 1's and 2's feel like they have a position locked up. If I had more time it would be fun to put together a two deep chart with a few extras noted here and there where positions are not a total lock for #1 and #2. Then of course there could be a couple true freshman that might earn a #2 spot. Will be interesting. Very important that the #1's and #2's don't feel too comfortable. Players need to push themselves to keep on improving if a run at another natty is going to happen.