Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Andre invited to St Louis

Honeybooboo is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: Andre invited to St Louis

Andre is a good guy, glad he had the opportunity to wear the colors for us, would be cool to have him as a Ram considering we have had other guys there

Congratulations Andre......

Rams mini camp starts tomorrow at 3:30 CDT.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2
    When it's third and ten, you can take the milk drinkers and I'll take the whiskey drinkers every time. -Max McGee

“I really thought you had to run the football to control the game,” Erhardt once said. “You had to throw the football to score but had to run the football to win.” - Ron Erhardt

Quote Originally Posted by westnodak93bison View Post
    Rams mini camp starts tomorrow at 3:30 CDT.

Think of the excitement he is experiencing right now. I can't imagine.
    check neg rep

Warning: It is the offseason. Trollolol may or may not be in full swing. Take a deep breath and eat a trolli burger before reading my posts.

Quote Originally Posted by RowdyRabbit View Post
    I'm tired of seeing the old Belushi clip from Animal House..."over? it's not over..." in the waning seconds of another loss to NDSU.

check neg rep

Warning: It is the offseason. Trollolol may or may not be in full swing. Take a deep breath and eat a trolli burger before reading my posts.

Quote Originally Posted by RowdyRabbit View Post
    I'm tired of seeing the old Belushi clip from Animal House..."over? it's not over..." in the waning seconds of another loss to NDSU.

Thanks for the link!
    In a Rams site article, they mention:

"Given that the Rams had six undrafted free agents make the opening day roster out of camp last year, the opportunity figures to be there again this year on a roster that again figures to be amongst the youngest in the league.

“They’re doing the same thing,” Fisher said. “We have watched undrafted college free agents make this roster and contribute. They understand that. Some of the guys, some of the priority college free agents we got right away, obviously we think they can help us and there’s always going to be a surprise or two.”

http://www.stlouisrams.com/news-and-...6-ee02a25d6f78

Hope Andre gets an UFA offer.....

MN_BISON is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Tweet:

@FGOSPORTSWRITER Former NDSU CB Andre Martin got through SL Rams mini camp, will sign contract on Monday. Next step; make 52-man roster.

Nice job Andre!

When it's third and ten, you can take the milk drinkers and I'll take the whiskey drinkers every time. -Max McGee

“I really thought you had to run the football to control the game,” Erhardt once said. “You had to throw the football to score but had to run the football to win.” - Ron Erhardt

From the St. Louis Post-Dispatch:

At least three of the 26 tryout players passed muster over the weekend and were offered contracts to join the Rams’ roster as rookie free agents: Quarterback Tim Jenkins of Fort Lewis (Colo.) College, linebacker Joseph LeBeau of Jackson (Miss.) State and cornerback Andre Martin of North Dakota State. All are expected to sign today.

http://www.stltoday.com/sports/footb...bb9771e30.html

Quote Originally Posted by MN_BISON View Post
    Tweet:

@FGOSPORTSWRITER Former NDSU CB Andre Martin got through SL Rams mini camp, will sign contract on Monday. Next step; make 52-man roster.
    It's OK to not be OK.

Congrats Andre! Keep working hard!