Thread: Bison the next Bama?

Default Bison the next Bama?

This is not my opinion, but thought I'd share a story from The Sports Network. I think we are all aware of the similarities, but we know who would dominate if a game was ever played. Some cool comparisons.

http://www.sportsnetwork.com/merge/t...04_30_2013.htm
    Unofficial Official President and Charter Member of the Paul Miller "Miller Time" Fan Club

If you leave tailgating hungry and thirsty, you're doing it wrong

I am so sick of the Bison already. Win this, win that, blah, blah, blah. I'd really, really like to know how they do it. I swear they have to be the luckiest sob's on the planet. Just sick of this bs, just fed up.

Default Re: Bison the next Bama?

Good article but I'd argue that our D-line is better than our LBs.
    When it's third and ten, you can take the milk drinkers and I'll take the whiskey drinkers every time. -Max McGee

“I really thought you had to run the football to control the game,” Erhardt once said. “You had to throw the football to score but had to run the football to win.” - Ron Erhardt

Good article, rare positive feedback from the media. Reinforces the proven idea, defense wins championships. Thanks for posting.
    Hey Barkeep, another round of the green stuff for me and my buddies!

oldmantutters is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

I like the article, the writer knows his audience and avoids outlandish statements. One question though, does he mean the Bison defense could be better than Alabama's, or that the Bison defense could be better than last year?

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Tapatalk 2

Quote Originally Posted by oldmantutters View Post
    I like the article, the writer knows his audience and avoids outlandish statements. One question though, does he mean the Bison defense could be better than Alabama's, or that the Bison defense could be better than last year?

I think he's saying that the Bison defense could be better than it was last year. That's how I read it.

If you wore the uniform...you're a champion.

Quote Originally Posted by oldmantutters View Post

I read it as better than last year. I don't think anyone would imply our D is better than "ButtBama's"

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO
    RELUCTANT MEMBER of the TOHBTC

And, don’t believe everything you think—jussayin’.

Liberals of BV need not respond to my posts. I don’t need to get any more dumb.

oldmantutters is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Just making sure, at first I was thinking he was meaning that NDSUs defense could be better than Bamas, and had common man's Twitter pulled up to report a preposterous statement.

Sent from my Transformer TF101 using Tapatalk 2

I think he meant our defense would be better relative to our competition.

Notorious--Bisonville all-time POTY
    Proud member of TOHBTC[/B]