Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 2014 NFL Draft

Kermit is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default 2014 NFL Draft

NFLDraftScout.com has 4 current Bison as ranked prospects for the 2014 draft. Marcus Williams is #6 at CB.
    "Be more concerned with your character than your reputation, because your character is what you really are, while your reputation is merely what others think you are."
    — John Wooden

Default Re: 2014 NFL Draft

KState has 5 including the #1 FS and # 8 running back.

and this list has lost all credibility now that I see Case Mccoy is the 21st overall QB

NDSUBowler is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

That list doesn't take into account all the CB's that will likely declare early. Just the seniors I assume?

Quote Originally Posted by Kermit View Post
    NFLDraftScout.com has 4 current Bison as ranked prospects for the 2014 draft. Marcus Williams is #6 at CB.
    Interesting not to see Leevon Perry and Cole Jirik listed. I spoke with the refs after the Wofford game and they were all really impressed with #93.
    When it's third and ten, you can take the milk drinkers and I'll take the whiskey drinkers every time. -Max McGee

“I really thought you had to run the football to control the game,” Erhardt once said. “You had to throw the football to score but had to run the football to win.” - Ron Erhardt

Quote Originally Posted by MNLonghorn10 View Post
    and this list has lost all credibility now that I see Case Mccoy is the 21st overall QB
    Even the NFL Scouts know MB has lost his mind and football left him behind...
    check neg rep

Warning: It is the offseason. Trollolol may or may not be in full swing. Take a deep breath and eat a trolli burger before reading my posts.

Quote Originally Posted by RowdyRabbit View Post
    I'm tired of seeing the old Belushi clip from Animal House..."over? it's not over..." in the waning seconds of another loss to NDSU.

Snowgoose is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Nothing against Brock, but there is no way in my opinion he should have a higher positional ranking than Billy Turner for the NFL and it really shouldn't be close. I don't even care if Turner has ability to play two positions. I just don't see Brock as an NFL QB unless something drastically changes this year.
    If it flies it dies.

Long for the days of freezing in the south stands of Dacotah Field.

Mayville Bison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Snowgoose View Post
    Nothing against Brock, but there is no way in my opinion he should have a higher positional ranking than Billy Turner for the NFL and it really shouldn't be close. I don't even care if Turner has ability to play two positions. I just don't see Brock as an NFL QB unless something drastically changes this year.
    The NFL wants winners, especially at the quarterback position. Case in point, look at a certain #15 from Florida a few years ago. Everyone knew he couldn't play QB in the NFL and he was taken in the first round!

I'm in no way saying Brock will be a first rounder or even drafted period, but winning 2 (hopefully 3) championships will definitely get scouts and coaches to consider it.

Quote Originally Posted by Snowgoose View Post
    More to do with the number of players at those positions then anything. 1 QB on each team compared to 2 OT's.

Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO
    RELUCTANT MEMBER of the TOHBTC

And, don’t believe everything you think—jussayin’.

Liberals of BV need not respond to my posts. I don’t need to get any more dumb.