Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Fargo-Moorhead metro pop. for2012 - 216,312

Default Re: Fargo-Moorhead metro pop. for2012 - 216,312

That's 60k households to get to the top 100 media markets. I'm guessing that is at least 90k people.

I always hate when baseball people refer to the Twins being a small market team when they are in the 15th largest media market.
    It's OK to not be OK.

Quote Originally Posted by Hammerhead View Post
    That's 60k households to get to the top 100 media markets. I'm guessing that is at least 90k people.

I always hate when baseball people refer to the Twins being a small market team when they are in the 15th largest media market.
    Don't get too worked up, only 26 media markets have baseball teams.
    I have the honor to be Your Obedient Servant - B.Aud

We all live in stories... It seems to me that a definition of any living vibrant society is that you constantly question those stories... The argument itself is freedom. It's not that you come to a conclusion about it. Through that argument you change your mind sometimes... That's how societies grow. When you can't retell for yourself the stories of your life then you live in a prison... Somebody else controls the story. - S. Rushdie

Quote Originally Posted by bisonaudit View Post
    Don't get too worked up, only 26 media markets have baseball teams.
    Montreal (pop. 4.1 million metro) is the largest city in North America (incl. Mexico) that does not have professional baseball.
    "Jfufhr dhuis msdjdi asdj."
    - Lou Holtz

Quote Originally Posted by TheBisonator View Post
    Montreal (pop. 4.1 million metro) is the largest city in North America (incl. Mexico) that does not have professional baseball.
    buthockey.
    I have the honor to be Your Obedient Servant - B.Aud

We all live in stories... It seems to me that a definition of any living vibrant society is that you constantly question those stories... The argument itself is freedom. It's not that you come to a conclusion about it. Through that argument you change your mind sometimes... That's how societies grow. When you can't retell for yourself the stories of your life then you live in a prison... Somebody else controls the story. - S. Rushdie

Quote Originally Posted by MNLonghorn10 View Post
    i dont know the territories in that part very well...where does Horace stake claim south of WF?
    Believe WF goes as far south as 52nd ave currently and Horace as far north as 64th ave... there is a one mile separation that Fargo tried to annex awhile back through some pretty aggressive tactics but WF and Horace were able to block them. In return Fargo annexed a bunch of land in a strip straight south on veterans all the way down to 112th ave. Think they said some of this was for the diversion but really think it was to keep Horace and/or WF from going east any more.