Page 21 of 23 FirstFirst ... 111920212223 LastLast

Thread: GDT: Semifinals Match-up vs Western Illinois

Default Re: GDT: Semifinals Match-up vs Western Illinois

All Dakota championships.

Quote Originally Posted by BisonEngrGirl View Post
    What are the chances of us beating sdsu? We floundered a little the last time we played as I recall....

Sent from my HTC Rezound using Tapatalk 2
    Limit turnovers and dumb mistakes and we have a good shot. Hope another player than wolters doesn't go off

Congratulations on the win. It was tough without TP and seeing Clark go down in such pain. They will graduate but what was built should help Western maintain a competitive and relevant Summit League program.

I'd love to see NDSU in the NCAA's for the SL's exposure into different post season tournaments. SDSU would have the auto NIT bid and they could make a nice run which would allow for more publicity which I am all for. I see Western getting a CIT invite but doubt anyone else in the SL will see an invite. Hopefully Parks is back by then and we can try for more success.

Nice win for your school.

Quote Originally Posted by Western4Life View Post
    Congratulations on the win. It was tough without TP and seeing Clark go down in such pain. They will graduate but what was built should help Western maintain a competitive and relevant Summit League program.

I'd love to see NDSU in the NCAA's for the SL's exposure into different post season tournaments. SDSU would have the auto NIT bid and they could make a nice run which would allow for more publicity which I am all for. I see Western getting a CIT invite but doubt anyone else in the SL will see an invite. Hopefully Parks is back by then and we can try for more success.

Classy Western, check PM!

Much respect to Parks and Clark. I was sick to my stomach when CC went down... WIU has a hell of a team.
    OFFICIAL BISONVILLE SPONSOR OF:
    Tatanka™ brand humor. Gary Bettman's incompetence. The process of recommending a task force to recommend a process to be suggested to another task force, and of meetings called to discuss future meetings. The 21.3% of teh university students that, unlike Tatanka, are online-only, and the 15+% that never step foot in North Dakota. And hating Detroit...
    Proud member of TOHBTC and NDSU Team Makers.

Ceola getting hurt was terrible. Hope he recuperates quickly. Seems like he's been around since NDSU's first day in the Summit.

GRAFTONBISON is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Seeing and hearing Clark's injury on TV may be the worst I have felt about somebody in a long, long time. Best wishes to the young man!!

Continued success to WIU. Makes this league so much better.

I was going to post an over or under question about the Bison going on a 8 minute scoring drought. But I got home from basketball practice too late. Dang! I was thinking over. Biiiiiiiig game tomorrow night. I'm already nervous because I predicted all this, but that SDSU wins. Please let me be wrong.

CalBison97 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Who do we put on Wolters?
    Stand your ground, have a tough hide, roam wild and free, have a strong spirit, let the chips fall where they may.

GRAFTONBISON is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by AjaxTheMighty View Post
    I was going to post an over or under question about the Bison going on a 8 minute scoring drought. But I got home from basketball practice too late. Dang! I was thinking over. Biiiiiiiig game tomorrow night. I'm already nervous because I predicted all this, but that SDSU wins. Please let me be wrong.
    Who are trying to kid? As was said by many dumbasses not too many years ago........NDSU and SDSU will never play another meaningful game in any sport ever again.

Suck it again, fucktards!!!