Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: 2013 Tailgating

Default Re: 2013 Tailgating

If both lots are reserved/sold out, they will start looking at expanding it, I'm sure.

Ok, maybe I'm not...
    check neg rep

Warning: It is the offseason. Trollolol may or may not be in full swing. Take a deep breath and eat a trolli burger before reading my posts.

Quote Originally Posted by RowdyRabbit View Post
    I'm tired of seeing the old Belushi clip from Animal House..."over? it's not over..." in the waning seconds of another loss to NDSU.

Quote Originally Posted by EndZoneQB View Post
    If both lots are reserved/sold out, they will start looking at expanding it, I'm sure.

Ok, maybe I'm not...
    If normal logic applies yes. Unfortunately normal logic does not always apply

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

Quote Originally Posted by EndZoneQB View Post

Ok, maybe I'm not...
    Using the numbers quoted earlier and assuming 8 spots per group, the North half of the lot should accomodate 70 groups. I think this change will result in less "parking" and more tailgating. An additional $600 to $720 for an 8 stall tailgate area is a significant comitment compared to what it was costing most people in the past. This will also change the structure for a number of people from the previously reserved areas who were parking in the concrete lot for $3. I imagine some tweaking will be done as time goes along.

Quote Originally Posted by BisonFan02 View Post
    I personally would, but I won't get the opportunity. When I made the post, I wasn't even thinking of the existing reserved lot....could just be a perk of being a TM to be able to receive those spots instead of the neighboring lot? Also, who says they couldn't open the unreserved lot 30 mins earlier in the first place?
    This says they can't open the unreserved lot 30 minutes earlier. http://www.gobison.com/ViewArticle.d...ATCLID=1264858

PARKING

Reserved Parking: Reserved parking will be open 5 ½ hours before kickoff. All four lanes on Albrecht Blvd. will be used for reserved parking lineup. All parking spots will have a Lot, Row and Space designation.

Non-Reserved Parking: Non-reserved parking in Lot G west of the tree line 5 hours before kickoff. Parking is $3 per spot used on a first-come, first-serve basis. No blocking or saving parking spaces; fans who wish to tailgate together should arrive together. Non-reserved lineup will be on 17th Ave. N.
    Unofficial Official President and Charter Member of the Paul Miller "Miller Time" Fan Club

If you leave tailgating hungry and thirsty, you're doing it wrong

I am so sick of the Bison already. Win this, win that, blah, blah, blah. I'd really, really like to know how they do it. I swear they have to be the luckiest sob's on the planet. Just sick of this bs, just fed up.

Quote Originally Posted by Trumpster View Post
    I think this would be a terrible idea, as a recent graduate, if the entire lot was reserved I'd think it'd be harder to get one the spots (or even season tickets for that matter) because I'm just starting out and have zero priority points. Yes, I'm looking into joining team makers once they announce how they are going to do season tickets this year, but I think making the barrier to entry for tailgating with alcohol too high for the single game attendees would be a big mistake. It would slow casual fans from growing into less than casual fans.
    Remember that some used the same arguement when they first started the reserve parking. Some said that with in a couple of years that the reserved parking would be no more.

Dont wait to join TM. If you wait to get tickets before you join TM then neither will come to pass.
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

I didn't see anywhere online to request reserved tailgating spots. Is it snailmail only?
    http://img185.imageshack.us/img185/1500/gobisoncy9.gif

Does anyone know when they were going to announce if you got reserved spots? For some reason I have April 15 in my head.
    Win or Die Trying

Quote Originally Posted by HooliganBison View Post
    Does anyone know when they were going to announce if you got reserved spots? For some reason I have April 15 in my head.
    Today was the deadline to apply.

533 In a row

Quote Originally Posted by roadwarrior View Post
    Today was the deadline to apply.
    Announcement around same time as ticket requests then?
    Win or Die Trying

BisonFan02 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by HooliganBison View Post
    Announcement around same time as ticket requests then?
    I had thought the notifications for tailgating will go out on 5/15....going by memory though.