Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Pro day!

Default Re: Pro day!

has anyone heard any numbers from OUR pro day?

Quote Originally Posted by unbison View Post
    Terrell sinkfield from uni ran a 4.19 40 at the gophers pro day
    Crazy fast our boys didn't seem to troubled so it'll be interesting to see what Andre runs
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?featur...&v=sMRdpwdoUxI

His youtube highlights. I like that the Bison only show up in two plays and he doesn't score on either of them.

Secondly I saw
    Stud well didn't have him timed that fast.....

Exactly. There are two kinds of 40 times, electric timer and bogus. Pro day 40s are like high school recruit 40s. Bogus.

NDSU's pro day 40's were shot by a lazer. Like you started, and there was a lazer to show your 10 yard and your 40 yard time. So it was legit.
    Everyone just relax, all right? Believe me, if there's one thing Ron Burgundy knows, it's women.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Burgundy View Post
    NDSU's pro day 40's were shot by a lazer. Like you started, and there was a lazer to show your 10 yard and your 40 yard time. So it was legit.
    How long have they been doing the laser timed ones? I'm asking because of how fast Heckendorf ran that year...
    check neg rep

Warning: It is the offseason. Trollolol may or may not be in full swing. Take a deep breath and eat a trolli burger before reading my posts.

Quote Originally Posted by RowdyRabbit View Post
    I'm tired of seeing the old Belushi clip from Animal House..."over? it's not over..." in the waning seconds of another loss to NDSU.

Quote Originally Posted by EndZoneQB View Post
    How long have they been doing the laser timed ones? I'm asking because of how fast Heckendorf ran that year...
    I apologize, I have absolutely no idea. I just know that yesterday was laser timed. The next time I hear a high school kid say he ran a 4.4 40, I think I am going to laugh at them.
    Everyone just relax, all right? Believe me, if there's one thing Ron Burgundy knows, it's women.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Burgundy View Post
    I apologize, I have absolutely no idea. I just know that yesterday was laser timed. The next time I hear a high school kid say he ran a 4.4 40, I think I am going to laugh at them.
    4.4 40 ft
    i saw a thing the other day that ben johnsons 40 time from his streroid olympic 100 meters was 4.37
    TRUST THE PROCESS

4.4 40 ft
    i saw a thing the other day that ben johnsons 40 time from his streroid olympic 100 meters was 4.37
    Yeah...but for 100m you have a completely different running stance and style than short distances like 40yards. His 40 time would likely be much faster if he was actually running one of those...
    check neg rep

Warning: It is the offseason. Trollolol may or may not be in full swing. Take a deep breath and eat a trolli burger before reading my posts.

Quote Originally Posted by RowdyRabbit View Post
    I'm tired of seeing the old Belushi clip from Animal House..."over? it's not over..." in the waning seconds of another loss to NDSU.

Yeah...but for 100m you have a completely different running stance and style than short distances like 40yards. His 40 time would likely be much faster if he was actually running one of those...
    So you're saying that he ran 40 yards slower because he was running a 100 yard race? 100 yards is a pretty short distance as well.

not true he ran the 60 in what at the time would have been world record time as well
    TRUST THE PROCESS