Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: joe hanstead transfer?

Default Re: joe hanstead transfer

Quote Originally Posted by Grizzled View Post
    I don't think the rest of the conference has one and if it does, I don't follow it close enough to know. I'd imagine their tournament is a two team race, just like ours.

I was responding to hearing three weeks worth of excuses from our coach and some fans of our poor play. I do know they were without their best player and likely MVP of the Big Sky for a month + and also without their best post player for half their season. From what I saw (and read) the three weeks Braun was out, we would not have had as many wins in nonconference without him and surely would have struggled without Bjorkland at the same time.
    I don't think you can compare Braun/Bjorklund to Huff/Brekke. Our two are better

Grizzled is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by ming01 View Post
    I don't think you can compare Braun/Bjorklund to Huff/Brekke. Our two are better
    The impact would be the same without them. Our team was very average without Braun.

Und still finished as the three seed. Without Braun and bjorklund I doubt we would have been the three seed

UND: 0-4 against Summit teams. 11-8 against Big Sky teams. Just saying.

The Big Sky is about as bad as it gets for a conference and everyone knows it. UND has a shot from the 3 seed, they might get it done. Nobody is any good in the conference.
    Everyone just relax, all right? Believe me, if there's one thing Ron Burgundy knows, it's women.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Burgundy View Post
    The Big Sky is about as bad as it gets for a conference and everyone knows it. UND has a shot from the 3 seed, they might get it done. Nobody is any good in the conference.
    If UND happens to pull it off it will be a very fast and very ugly ONE AND DONE exit from the Dance.

Quote Originally Posted by WYOBISONMAN View Post
    If UND happens to pull it off it will be a very fast and very ugly ONE AND DONE exit from the Dance.
    Well going one and done in the play-in game at Dayton would certainly be embarrassing....

I'd expect a 40 point beatdown no doubt.
    Stu Whitney@stuwhitney4mSurprised Harvard missed out. MT @AllHailTank: Well I guess I got watt I wonted I will take my talents and higher my education at UND.
    LAKESBISON 3/4/2006-4/15/2011 Forever in our hearts

Former representative of 3rd Floor Johnson
    Current representative of 12 St. N Fargo

Quote Originally Posted by NDSUstudent View Post
    Well going one and done in the play-in game at Dayton would certainly be embarrassing....
    Quote Originally Posted by 344Johnson View Post
    I'd expect a 40 point beatdown no doubt.
    Uuuummmmm, moral victory!!!!! Hello????
    North Dakota State, a football team the big boys of college football should avoid like the plague, helped christen a $90 million renovation to Snyder Family Stadium — including a statue of famed Kansas State coach Bill Snyder himself — by taking a sledgehammer to the place.
    Bob Lutz, The Wichita Eagle, August 30th, 2013

Quote Originally Posted by Grizzled View Post
    The impact would be the same without them. Our team was very average without Braun.

We were something like 5-4 without Braun. We blew out every team we were better than, and our 4 losses were teams that were in the top 110 RPI.

Again, the Big sky's 3rd ranked team has a current RPI of 231. Summit has 5 teams in the top 240.