Thread: UMKC vs WIU

DePereBisonFan is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default UMKC vs WIU

UMKC beating WIU at the half, 39-21.

...What??

Default Re: UMKC vs WIU

Quote Originally Posted by DePereBisonFan View Post

...What??
    Terell Parks is out and UMKC shot 71% for the half.

DePereBisonFan is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by NDSUstudent View Post
    Terell Parks is out and UMKC shot 71% for the half.
    Wow, so losing a star player does matter! I hope Taylor Braun gets his groove on during the Summit League Tournament!!!

Quote Originally Posted by DePereBisonFan View Post

...What??
    I see your "What??" and raise it "TF???"

UMKC not able to hang on. 53-50 WIU final.

Quote Originally Posted by Hammersmith View Post
    UMKC not able to hang on. 53-50 WIU final.
    Still shows that WIU is not the same team right now.
    Stu Whitney@stuwhitney4mSurprised Harvard missed out. MT @AllHailTank: Well I guess I got watt I wonted I will take my talents and higher my education at UND.
    LAKESBISON 3/4/2006-4/15/2011 Forever in our hearts

Former representative of 3rd Floor Johnson
    Current representative of 12 St. N Fargo

I was crapping in my pants at halftimeof the UMKC game. UMKC is not the team you want to lose too when you are trying to finish strong and facing adversity...

It was horrible with TP out for the close of the 2nd half and another starter being sick against Cleveland St. That loss doesn't normally happen with guys healthy and I felt bad it showed poorly in an already poor Bracket Buster match-up selection. Ceola can't handle a small quick guard all up in his stuff either. I was frustrated with horrible officiating, two different playing styles resulting in two different types of games being called by the refs is no good. If we would have lost to UMKC with a decent crowd on hand I would have felt so bad for the guys.

WIU hoops on both sides has honestly put a lot of effort in turning things around recently. Facilities hurt us in all honesty.

Hope we all have healthy ballers to show our stuff at the SL tourney. NDSU will be a very tough out.

Whats Parks status?

Sent from my SCH-I510 using Tapatalk 2

Not very good, likely back for the tourney but will not be 100%

Sucks for WIU to lose out on this season if his injury keeps the team from reaching its potential. Parks is the best player in the conference in the post IMO. I feel losing the Bracket Buster game will keep up from a NIT invite if we would have lost in the SL championship game again. Also, Molinari may be an attractive coach this off season for a few teams and I know WIU doesn't pay him like royalty. Basketball facility is long over due for an upgrade but IL is so broke. Football will be invested into first but we can't even address football at the moment. We used to be number 2 in the Gateway to UNI for many years. People miss that more than anything. Great new coach for football and Mo knows that football will always be number one. He could easily move on, he may want to earn well before retirement one last time.

Hate to see him go, WIU has nice recruits coming in and is building for a solid future if Mo sticks around. The SL is getting much better in hoops.