Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Marqueis Gray

Default Re: Marqueis Gray

While I was watching the NFL Combine the other day they showed Marqueis running his 40 and mentioned that he was asked by the NFL to work out at TE in addition to the QB's. Also they said the same thing about Klein from K State but said that he refused to work out at any position but QB.

Watching MQ play QB always reminded me of Duante Culpepper...They both had a confused look in their eyes, especially when trying to get direction from the sideline.
    Former NDSU intramural athlete.

Quote Originally Posted by MNLonghorn10 View Post
    I think you need a "not" in there..being sarcastic and everything

Sent from my SCH-I510 using Tapatalk 2
    In every highlight clip, interview...pregame show, minnesota "homer" media would talk about how ATHLETIC he was. For example....on the Jerry Kill show...the announcer would say, "Coach Kill, Talk about the athleticism of Marquis Gray and what that brings to your team."

Apparently that was the nice way of saying he's really good at something...but passing isnt one of them.
    I don't care how the vote ended up. They still suck and always will.

Official Unofficial President of the Bisonville Zach Vraa Fan Club.
    http://www.bisonville.com/forum/show...zach+vraa+club

To be frank, I was surprised to hear he was even invited. Let's be frank; he sucked and to have any prayer for NFL, he'd have to change positions.

Quote Originally Posted by THEsocalledfan View Post
    To be frank, I was surprised to hear he was even invited. Let's be frank; he sucked and to have any prayer for NFL, he'd have to change positions.
    Clearly because he went to a BCS school. No lower division player with his credentials would be invited without at least showing a significant amount of talent on the field.

If he signs with the agent Kiper is in cahoots with, Kiper will move him up to a first round pick on his big board....
    North Dakota State, a football team the big boys of college football should avoid like the plague, helped christen a $90 million renovation to Snyder Family Stadium — including a statue of famed Kansas State coach Bill Snyder himself — by taking a sledgehammer to the place.
    Bob Lutz, The Wichita Eagle, August 30th, 2013

Quote Originally Posted by BisonTeacher View Post
    In every highlight clip, interview...pregame show, minnesota "homer" media would talk about how ATHLETIC he was. For example....on the Jerry Kill show...the announcer would say, "Coach Kill, Talk about the athleticism of Marquis Gray and what that brings to your team."

Apparently that was the nice way of saying he's really good at something...but passing isnt one of them.
    You missed the point, completely.

Hey...I'm glad someone could be "frank" in post #14 when we have all been talking about him being a terrible QB and having to switch positions. If I get some spare time, I'll make a thread on thread hacking so you know the ins and outs...
    check neg rep

Warning: It is the offseason. Trollolol may or may not be in full swing. Take a deep breath and eat a trolli burger before reading my posts.

Quote Originally Posted by RowdyRabbit View Post
    I'm tired of seeing the old Belushi clip from Animal House..."over? it's not over..." in the waning seconds of another loss to NDSU.

Answer Guy is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Let's be frank
    Surely we can't all be frank.
    Teh Interwebs – a place you can say stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by BisonTeacher View Post

jesus. when you use purple, youre supposed to say that, meaning he actually is pretty athletic...which he is.

and yes, hes a horrible QB.

Quote Originally Posted by EndZoneQB View Post
    You missed the point, completely.
    No I knew what you meant. Maybe you should go post in the FBS thread or better yet...start a new one..
    I don't care how the vote ended up. They still suck and always will.

Official Unofficial President of the Bisonville Zach Vraa Fan Club.
    http://www.bisonville.com/forum/show...zach+vraa+club