Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Current roster

Default Re: Current roster

Quote Originally Posted by tony View Post
    According to an Izzo tweet: Janae isn't taking a redshirt so she has played her last game as a Bison.
    Can't blame her...ten bucks says if we were the Jackrabbits that she would come back though.
    Stu Whitney@stuwhitney4mSurprised Harvard missed out. MT @AllHailTank: Well I guess I got watt I wonted I will take my talents and higher my education at UND.
    LAKESBISON 3/4/2006-4/15/2011 Forever in our hearts

Former representative of 3rd Floor Johnson
    Current representative of 12 St. N Fargo

Quote Originally Posted by mississippitwins View Post
    If DeHoff was fired!!! I think Janae Burich would consider coming back. And hopefully nobody else leaves.
    I really wonder about that. If you had been there last evening you would heard the announcement that Janae it appears may already have a
    job in her field lined up. Graduating with a very high GPA.

I like our guards next year. Good mix of young talent and veterans but we need some height at the 3 and 4. Can't wait to see the pg transfer from SIU. Hopefully the injuries we had mean some quick player development which will help next year

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

Quote Originally Posted by imabison View Post
    I really wonder about that. If you had been there last evening you would heard the announcement that Janae it appears may already have a
    That's great to hear. I really want NDSU WBB to get back to the top of the league. The program certainly has had some quality women in it.

Quote Originally Posted by imabison View Post

Yes, the SDSU game write-up in Sunday's Forum mentioned Janae Burich as having a 4.0 GPA (did not mention her field of study). From the links Tony provided on Minn HS girls recruits, posted in the 2014 Class verbals thread, there is an interesting name from the class rankings of 2015 -
    "#9. Monica Burich, Roseville, 6-1, forward. Not as big as her big sister but more mobile. Sky's the limit."
    And another interesting senior name currently playing for Roseville HS, - Jordan Burich - 6' 7" - guessing(?) he is a brother

Quote Originally Posted by bruinbison View Post
    Yes, the SDSU game write-up in Sunday's Forum mentioned Janae Burich as having a 4.0 GPA (did not mention her field of study). From the links Tony provided on Minn HS girls recruits, posted in the 2014 Class verbals thread, there is an interesting name from the class rankings of 2015 -
    "#9. Monica Burich, Roseville, 6-1, forward. Not as big as her big sister but more mobile. Sky's the limit."
    And another interesting senior name currently playing for Roseville HS, - Jordan Burich - 6' 7" - guessing(?) he is a brother
    Yup, 4.0 gpa was mentioned and 2 degrees. I had forgotten the 2 degrees.

Janae's profile at gobison.com says she is majoring in marketing and psychology. If she has a job lined up, I can't blame her for wanting to move on.
    It's OK to not be OK.

Quote Originally Posted by Hammerhead View Post
    Janae's profile at gobison.com says she is majoring in marketing and psychology. If she has a job lined up, I can't blame her for wanting to move on.
    I believe (not positive) that she will graduate in December.

ISXBISON is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

According to the twittersphere, it appears Jamie Van Kirk has left the program and is heading back to Nebraska.

VERY Interesting!