Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast

Thread: 2013-2014 Schedule

Mayville Bison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: 2013-2014 Schedule

Quote Originally Posted by b15on View Post
    NDSU Men's Basketball Finalizes 2013-14 Schedule
    http://gobison.com/news/2013/9/11/MBB_0911132829.aspx

Complete NDSU Men's Basketball 2013-14 Schedule
    http://www.gobison.com/schedule.aspx?path=mbball
    Not too bad of a schedule with 3 marquee road non-conf games with Notre Dame, Ohio State, and St Mary's. Home games aren't great, but Southern Miss was a decent team last year that won a couple NIT games if memory serves. Should be a solid schedule

Trim is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

This seems like a good time to remind everyone season ticket renewals are due Monday, Sept. 16th.
    "I'll whoop your ass boy!" -Ron Hunter

Quote Originally Posted by Trim View Post
    This seems like a good time to remind everyone season ticket renewals are due Monday, Sept. 16th.
    Good Looking schedule, would love to see one more good home game but its not easy to get teams to North Dakota and even harder when you have a high quality team. Getting closer and closer to the season, cant wait!

DePereBisonFan is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by BisonBohl View Post
    Good Looking schedule, would love to see one more good home game but its not easy to get teams to North Dakota and even harder when you have a high quality team. Getting closer and closer to the season, cant wait!
    Sorry for my lack of knowledge, but...what is Viterbo?

In all, I'm a bit disappointed that there's only three DI OOC games at home. Maybe it would be a good idea to play two games a year vs UND - one home and one away, like they did last year with Morehead State.

Quote Originally Posted by DePereBisonFan View Post
    I think it's a Wisconsin school...or maybe Michigan. One of those Great Lakes states that supposedly in our footprint

It is located in Wisconsin

533 In a row

Yep, La Crosse, WI

Quote Originally Posted by DePereBisonFan View Post

In all, I'm a bit disappointed that there's only three DI OOC games at home. Maybe it would be a good idea to play two games a year vs UND - one home and one away, like they did last year with Morehead State.

The home non-conference schedule is disappointing I agree. Its just really difficult to get teams to come play us in Fargo. Most of the D1 teams that would are in our conference. When you add in the fact how much talent we having coming back makes it even harder.

One team I really wish we could get a yearly game with is Oakland. Unfortunately Kampe hates the travel and weather in Fargo, so I dont see that happening. Green Bay and Milwaukee are also other schools that Id love to see yearly.

double post....

North Side is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Viterbo must be some connection Saul has back home.... I am kind of surprised we didn't get a game with Milwaukee or GB. I guess we already did a home and home with them just recently. Love to see some D1 teams on the non conference, but whatever this is still one of the best NDSU basketball schedules in our history. I wonder what the RPI SoS will be like.