Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: 2013-2014 Schedule

Default Re: 2013-2014 Schedule

Saul also stated that the University of Delaware and Towson State will play the Bison in Fargo.

533 In a row

Quote Originally Posted by BisonBohl View Post
    Great news on the schedule today for the Mens Basketball team as we get to host Southern Miss a 27-10 team last year!

Dom Izzo ‏@DomIzzoWDAY 32m

Good stuff for #NDSU MBB to get home game w/Southern Miss; Eagles 27-10 last year; made qtrs of NIT #SummitLeague
    this is a very good home game. made the dance two years ago. i believe they return 3 starters. should be a stiff test

Quote Originally Posted by DePereBisonFan View Post
    Is Conference USA considered high major in basketball? That doesn't seem quite accurate.
    all of high, mid, and low major terms have different meanings to different people. but conference usa much better than the summit

DePereBisonFan is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by roadwarrior View Post
    Saul also stated that the University of Delaware and Towson State will play the Bison in Fargo.
    I'm excited about our non conference schedule thus far. It feels better than years past and hopefully is a sign of good things to come.

Quote Originally Posted by BisonBohl View Post
    Great news on the schedule today for the Mens Basketball team as we get to host Southern Miss a 27-10 team last year!

Dom Izzo ‏@DomIzzoWDAY 32m

Good stuff for #NDSU MBB to get home game w/Southern Miss; Eagles 27-10 last year; made qtrs of NIT #SummitLeague
    Hate to say it but the casual fan doesn't give a shit about (directional) (backwater southern state) even though they should... those who follow college hoops should know this is a legit home game. The marketing folks will have to actually market basketball this year. The good news is they should have the product to make it successful.

I do like this though... starting to see some life in the non-con.
    OFFICIAL BISONVILLE SPONSOR OF:
    Tatanka™ brand humor. Gary Bettman's incompetence. The process of recommending a task force to recommend a process to be suggested to another task force, and of meetings called to discuss future meetings. The 21.3% of teh university students that, unlike Tatanka, are online-only, and the 15+% that never step foot in North Dakota. And hating Detroit...
    Proud member of TOHBTC and NDSU Team Makers.

Quote Originally Posted by Tatanka View Post
    Hate to say it but the casual fan doesn't give a shit about (directional) (backwater southern state) even though they should... those who follow college hoops should know this is a legit home game. The marketing folks will have to actually market basketball this year. The good news is they should have the product to make it successful.

Southern Miss is very well known. I think this is the biggest game since Kansas State but easily the best team thats come to the BSA. I'm buying my tickets for that one right away. Im actually thinking of buying basketball season tickets because once the shac is built its going to be a tough ticket within 3 years

I do agree we need to step up the marketing

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

Sure beats the hell out of a lot of schools we've played.

BRING BACK SNORTY

Quote Originally Posted by gabe View Post
    Southern Miss is very well known. I think this is the biggest game since Kansas State but easily the best team thats come to the BSA. I'm buying my tickets for that one right away. Im actually thinking of buying basketball season tickets because once the shac is built its going to be a tough ticket within 3 years

I do agree we need to step up the marketing

come on there big spender... I'm sure you can find two hundred bucks so you can buy men's and women's season tickets for you and all your friends I keed I keed but seriously, its well worth the spend to experience the sauna first hand. Will make me appreciate the shac that much more in three five twenty years.

Sent from somewhere using my Win8 phone or something.
    OFFICIAL BISONVILLE SPONSOR OF:
    Tatanka™ brand humor. Gary Bettman's incompetence. The process of recommending a task force to recommend a process to be suggested to another task force, and of meetings called to discuss future meetings. The 21.3% of teh university students that, unlike Tatanka, are online-only, and the 15+% that never step foot in North Dakota. And hating Detroit...
    Proud member of TOHBTC and NDSU Team Makers.

Good thing im not a casual fan then...

Southern Miss is pretty well respected around the country maybe not up here so much, yes like any opponent, marketing will have some work to do.

What Southern Miss does bring is a good basketball team with a good rpi from a respected conference. Quite frankly this is exciting and hopefully can be done more often.

Gotham Classic

NDSU at Bryant Dec 7
    NDSU at Notre Dame Dec 11
    NDSU at Ohio State Dec 14
    Delaware at NDSU Dec 16

http://gobison.com/news/2013/7/2/MBB_0702131141.aspx

533 In a row