View Poll Results: How far do you have the Bison going in your MAIN bracket?

Voters
111. You may not vote on this poll
  • Round of 64 - 0 wins

11 9.91%
  • Round of 32 - 1 win

48 43.24%
  • Sweet 16 - 2 wins

46 41.44%
  • Elite 8 - 3 wins

1 0.90%
  • Final 4 - 4 wins

0 0%
  • Title Game - 5 wins

0 0%
  • Champions - 6 wins

5 4.50%
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: How Far Will We Go?

CalBison97 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default How Far Will We Go?

Heart and Pride aside, how far do you have our Bison going in your main bracket?
    Stand your ground, have a tough hide, roam wild and free, have a strong spirit, let the chips fall where they may.

Default Re: How Far Will We Go?

Sweet Sixteen, homeboy!

CalBison97 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by HandoEX View Post
    Sweet Sixteen, homeboy!
    Exactly what I have and we'll scare AZ...lock it up!!
    Stand your ground, have a tough hide, roam wild and free, have a strong spirit, let the chips fall where they may.

I think we beat Oklahoma but I wouldn't be shocked if we lose a close game either. Then it's too tough to say because of matchups. I'm fairly confident we won't win more than 2 games but that would be an insane epic accomplishment in itself. NDSU = Sweet 16. Let's take care of business vs the Sooners.

Best of luck fellas! This is your time to shine. Once in a lifetime. Do not hold back. No pressure. The rest of the country expects us to lose but they don't know what WE know.

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

As our football program has established, anything less than a national championship will be a disappointment.
    Don't matter. FIVE-PEAT!

Here's one scenario: OK comes out keying on Braun, knowing he can both shoot and penetrate well. OK also thinks that our second option is to go to MB in the low post. So they will adjust for that as well. But this is why I say sometimes higher seeded teams "overlook" lower seeds, because they do not do their entire homework. TrayVonn Wright? For Example? How does OK defend him when they dont even know what his strengths really are?
    OK is a lousy defending team in the first place, their best defense being a healthy offense and staying ahead of their opponents.
    Then, if by some chance they do stop/slow down Wright, here come the THREE'S by everyone else!
    Add to that, the best kept Bison Secret, in Mike Felt. Yeah, I know, he is inconsistent as of late, but I see him hitting 3 three's in the first half, so by halftime OK is lost defensively. It will still take the defensive game of the year though to slow down the OK offense...but I see it happening!

Further than 278 other teams pump it up

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk
    "We All From Africa"

Phillips is in the same bracket as both Miles and Bo Ryan. To play Bo Ryan we'd need to make the elite8. I figure it's destiny.

i seriously think we beat OU but winning another is asking a lot. SDSU struggles to score at times but they are very athletic

This is a billion dollar question

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk
    "We All From Africa"