Thread: Bison Superfan Kit For Sale!!!!!

Default Bison Superfan Kit For Sale!!!!!

So, I'm trying to get a head start on my spring cleaning, and realized that I have two supersweet, authentic, first Bison jerseys from the Craig Bohl era, aka first annual DI Bison jerseys that I never wear and that I should probably sell so somebody else can enjoy their awesomeness. Home jersey is size 50, road is XXL, and they are authentics so if you want to wear them more like a shirt view them as an XL size. Former OL, you're probably SOL unless you want to have them up on your wall or if you have somebody else to assist you to get into these jerseys.

Both are in great shape, and I'll take $70/each. If somebody wants to buy both for $140, I'll throw in a copy of the ever-elusive Ed Kolpack book, "Bison Football. Three Decades of Excellence." as well as a complete set of 2005 Bison football cards including current NFL coaches Gus Bradley, Todd Wash, and Bobby Babich, along with current Bison coaches Craig Bohl, Brent Vigen, and AJ Cooper. Seriously, these were $200 each new at Scheels and you don't have to wait for the tattered up, old smelly ones from the Spring Game sale and miss out on the most awesome numerical representations like these two versions are sporting.

Seriously, has Bisonguy lost his mind? All this awesome Bison stuff for only $140? Well, the answer is maybe, but who cares? My loss is your gain!! Act now or lose out! Just like SlickVic I only deal in straight up cash, homey, although I may make an exception if you're out of town and want this shipped to you for a small additional fee.

Quit looking at this thread and shoot me a PM if interested!
    Team Cinzano Tested. Team Cinzano Approved

Default Re: Bison Superfan Kit For Sale!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Bisonguy View Post
    So, I'm trying to get a head start on my spring cleaning, and realized that I have two supersweet, authentic, first Bison jerseys from the Craig Bohl era, aka first annual DI Bison jerseys that I never wear and that I should probably sell so somebody else can enjoy their awesomeness. Home jersey is size 50, road is XXL, and they are authentics so if you want to wear them more like a shirt view them as an XL size. Former OL, you're probably SOL unless you want to have them up on your wall or if you have somebody else to assist you to get into these jerseys.

Both are in great shape, and I'll take $70/each. If somebody wants to buy both for $140, I'll throw in a copy of the ever-elusive Ed Kolpack book, "Bison Football. Three Decades of Excellence." as well as a complete set of 2005 Bison football cards including current NFL coaches Gus Bradley, Todd Wash, and Bobby Babich, along with current Bison coaches Craig Bohl, Brent Vigen, and AJ Cooper.

Seriously, has Bisonguy lost his mind? All this awesome Bison stuff for only $140? Well, the answer is maybe, but who cares? My loss is your gain!! Act now or lose out! Just like SlickVic I only deal in straight up cash, homey, although I may make an exception if you're out of town and want this shipped to you for a small additional fee.

Quit looking at this thread and shoot me a PM if interested!
    Check your PM...
    Former NDSU intramural athlete.

#11 White is possibly spoken for unless somebody takes both.

Slick be poppin' tags on yo ass!

They're mine!

Sold to Aces!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Bisonguy View Post
    Sold to Aces!!!!!
    Damn you aces!!! Alas my quest for a white jersey is foiled again. Stupid Job!!!!
    I don't care how the vote ended up. They still suck and always will.

Official Unofficial President of the Bisonville Zach Vraa Fan Club.
    http://www.bisonville.com/forum/show...zach+vraa+club

Quote Originally Posted by BisonTeacher View Post
    Damn you aces!!! Alas my quest for a white jersey is foiled again. Stupid Job!!!!
    Sorry dude...This is my fourth #11 authentic...I already have the Wilson home, Nike road and Nike home...All I need now is a Nike yellow, which I hope they sell again when Carson is the man. I'll also be on the look out for the new roadies they will be debuting this year.