Page 59 of 295 FirstFirst ... 949575859606169109159 ... LastLast

Thread: 2014 Recruiting prospects

Default Re: 2014 Recruiting prospects

Quote Originally Posted by CAS4127 View Post
    Don't know where you got the "Dr." reference either, because it was and is simply Spanky or Spank-->no "Dr."

Anyway, back to recruiting.
    I suppose it was different for you not seeing things from the outside in

BISON MEDIA BLOG
    'Dr. Spank' credits his offensive line coach
    Mike Favor learned this morning that he'll be the third former NDSU football player to be inducted into the College Football Hall of Fame. His first call was to his mother. His second was to his forme...
    Posted on 5/24/11 at 2:45 PM

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Burgundy View Post
    "I committed on Thursday Sept. 12 because NDSU has been interested in me since my junior year and has stuck around in the recruiting process since then. I also wouldn't want to miss out an opportunity to be apart of a great program that they have at their school."
    Robbinsdale Cooper High School, in New Hope Minnesota, continues to send players on to play at the next level. Cooper Head Coach Willie Howard has extensive contacts from his time playing for Stanford, and then the NFL. He does an excellent job preparing his players for the next level and helping them find spots as well.

Found some more info on the latest WR to verbal over the weekend. Sounds like a terrific athlete. Big boy. He loved his visit and verballed over the weekend.
    Lol it says right in the quote (which posting this is a clear copyright violation) he committed sept 12th

Quote Originally Posted by gabe View Post
    I suppose it was different for you not seeing things from the outside in

BISON MEDIA BLOG
    'Dr. Spank' credits his offensive line coach
    Mike Favor learned this morning that he'll be the third former NDSU football player to be inducted into the College Football Hall of Fame. His first call was to his mother. His second was to his forme...
    Posted on 5/24/11 at 2:45 PM
    And I don't know where they got that either, unless it is a reference to him attempting to get a doctorate degree, and they took some editorial leeway when writing that. But, again, no biggy-->recruiting thread.
    Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO
    RELUCTANT MEMBER of the TOHBTC

And, don’t believe everything you think—jussayin’.

Liberals of BV need not respond to my posts. I don’t need to get any more dumb.

Josh Parks (2014 recruit) (interest) - RB - 5' 10" 185 lbs
    Chisago Lakes MN

He rushed for 125 yards and a touchdown in a 43-29 victory over Monticello that clinched the Mississippi 8 Red Conference championship. He leads the conference in rushing with 910 yards on 91 carries and has scored 13 touchdowns. He has rushed for more than 100 yards in all seven games this season.
    St Paul Pioneer Press - athletes of the week

http://www.twincities.com/sports/ci_...-athletes-week

Payton Jordahl - 2014 recruit (interest) - (listed as a LB on bisonation.info) - 6' 3" 210 lbs
    (also listed as an offer as a Long Snapper on bisonation.info)

Payton Jordahl and Eli Beachy each scored on 9-yard touchdown runs, and Perham shut out the No. 4-ranked team in Minnesota Class 4A Detroit Lakes 14-0 to create a three-team logjam atop the Heart O’ Lakes Conference heading into the final week of the season.

RUSHING: P, Jordahl 26-119, Beachy 19-108
    http://www.inforum.com/event/article/id/415029/

It's fun to also see the Beachy name.
    Would he be a nephew to Arden?
    Last edited by bruinbison; 10-15-2013 at 04:02 PM.

Chris Williams - De La Salle HS (MN) - 2014 recruit (interest) - RB - 5' 10" 185 lbs
    The Islanders cruised to a 47-0 victory over St. Anthony behind a four-touchdown effort from the senior tailback. Williams rushed for 233 yards and three touchdowns on 14 carries and caught a 12-yard touchdown pass from quarterback Billy Hart.
    StarTribune players of the week
    http://www.startribune.com/sports/pr...tml?page=2&c=y

For the season Williams has, in 7 games, rushed 112 times for 983 yards (8.8 avg), with 16 TD's.
    DeLaSalle is 6-1 so far this season.

Tony Almeida is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by SamsRams View Post
    He's a beast of a man! But no other offers? What's his story?

jarhead is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Tony Almeida View Post
    He's a beast of a man! But no other offers? What's his story?
    Not completely sure, but I believe he attended Seoul American H. S. in Seoul, South Korea his Jr. year and just transferred to Arizona this year. His name
    is Malau'ulu, and I believe it's Somoan. Seoul American competes with other American (government/military) high schools in Korea, Japan, Okinawa and Guam. He participated in football and track and field for American, which had an enrollment of approx. 600 students. Just guessing that the competitive
    level wasn't as tough as it is in AZ.

Quote Originally Posted by jarhead View Post
    Not completely sure, but I believe he attended Seoul American H. S. in Seoul, South Korea his Jr. year and just transferred to Arizona this year. His name
    is Malau'ulu, and I believe it's Somoan. Seoul American competes with other American (government/military) high schools in Korea, Japan, Okinawa and Guam. He participated in football and track and field for American, which had an enrollment of approx. 600 students. Just guessing that the competitive
    level wasn't as tough as it is in AZ.
    Seems like we can usually find a ton of D tackles in our immediate footprint so I wonder if this guy has a ton of upside

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com