Page 4 of 295 FirstFirst ... 234561454104 ... LastLast

Thread: 2014 Recruiting prospects

Default Re: 2014 Recruiting prospects

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Burgundy View Post
    Quintez Jones, he is from Illinios. Isn't that UND country? If he ends up with only one offer and it is from UND, I am guessing he will go to UND just like last year's class chose to do. That and Wisconsin being "North Dakota East" probably the best comment ever made by coach Mussman, and there have been some good ones. I think they are up over 20 offers so far. Don't bother getting them in camp, just make sure to "Chestbump" and be the "first to offer."
    Too be fair, most of those 20 offerees led their respective conferences in chestbumps.

jarhead is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Two QBs from Elkhorn (Neb) South H.S., Steve Worthing and Zach Reeg.
    http://rivals.yahoo.com/ncaa/footbal...82UsEXqI5IPZB4
    http://www.hudl.com/athlete/105966/stephen-worthing

http://rivals.yahoo.com/ncaa/footbal...sBHAPZM.xIPZB4
    http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j...42965579,d.aWM

I'm somewhere near the Twilight Zone so I couldn't watch the HUDL videos and didn't have time to dig up much info on either of these guys.

Quintez Jones, he is from Illinios. Isn't that UND country? If he ends up with only one offer and it is from UND, I am guessing he will go to UND just like last year's class chose to do. That and Wisconsin being "North Dakota East" probably the best comment ever made by coach Mussman, and there have been some good ones. I think they are up over 20 offers so far. Don't bother getting them in camp, just make sure to "Chestbump" and be the "first to offer."
    We just won back to back titles and people are concerned about competing with UND on recruiting. I am pretty sure our staff is well aware of how to run this program.
    When it's third and ten, you can take the milk drinkers and I'll take the whiskey drinkers every time. -Max McGee

“I really thought you had to run the football to control the game,” Erhardt once said. “You had to throw the football to score but had to run the football to win.” - Ron Erhardt

Quote Originally Posted by westnodak93bison View Post
    We just won back to back titles and people are concerned about competing with UND on recruiting. I am pretty sure our staff is well aware of how to run this program.
    I know for a fact that Mr. Burgundy knows women and isn't for a second worried about the who in recruiting. Just funny the way they go about it. In 3 months their 2014 thread will be 500 pages of offers.
    Best DI Football Team in the Tri-State Area - AGAIN

Quote Originally Posted by westnodak93bison View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Bison Dan View Post
    I know for a fact that Mr. Burgundy knows women and isn't for a second worried about the who in recruiting. Just funny the way they go about it. In 3 months their 2014 thread will be 500 pages of offers.
    Bison Dan is correct.
    If there's anyone that understands the inferiority of suzie recruiting, it Bergundy. Further, he is anything BUT worried about it. He simply chooses to revel in it periodically. Kinda like taking a dip in a swimming pool full of benjamins. One of his best qualities, I think.

What's funny is over on the Hitler Youth board they are so excited about all the offers they have out. That's like me being excited about asking some super model out. Just because you ask doesn't mean you are getting a commitment. The fact that they have to offer a couple hundred prospects only means that you are desperate to get anything.

The easiest way for un_ to offer is just attach the offer to every junior's high school report card. They'll all get offered, that's for sure.

FBS OR BUST FIRE LARSEN
    Hey UND: 34-9...38-7...34-13...16-6...42-21

100% anti MAGA

Awesome another UND thread!! Keep up the great work everyone!!

Bisonwinagn is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by SamsRams View Post
    Agreed there are a lot of posters on this board who are in love with UND and are closet Sioux fans. I wish they would all move to Grand Forks so they can cheer for their favorite team instead of destroying every thread and wasting our time.

Quote Originally Posted by SamsRams View Post

Yeah cuz bisonville is full of high quality posts this time of the year!!!!! Awesome to read on a daily basis.
    Everyone just relax, all right? Believe me, if there's one thing Ron Burgundy knows, it's women.

Yeah cuz bisonville is full of high quality posts this time of the year!!!!! Awesome to read on a daily basis.
    Some people have no sense of humor and need to lighten up a little. Not a whole lot going on. Time to cross the fingers and hope for an 11th game and no distractions.
    When it's third and ten, you can take the milk drinkers and I'll take the whiskey drinkers every time. -Max McGee

“I really thought you had to run the football to control the game,” Erhardt once said. “You had to throw the football to score but had to run the football to win.” - Ron Erhardt