Page 185 of 295 FirstFirst ... 85135175183184185186187195235285 ... LastLast
Results 1,841 to 1,850 of 2948

Thread: 2014 Recruiting prospects

Default Re: 2014 Recruiting prospects

Quote Originally Posted by EndZoneQB View Post
    Lulz, gabe...did you even read that post? There is an interview with him saying he's playing FB at USD...
    Edit: Fullback
    I see his top 3 choices are USD, Minnesota, and UND doesn't say he's committed unless I misssed it

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

Quote Originally Posted by gabe View Post
    I still don't see it. I see his top 3 choices are USD, Minnesota, and UND
    It's elsewhere in the interview...had to click on the link for that portion, I didn't quote it.

Edit: Fullback
    I see his top 3 choices are USD, Minnesota, and UND doesn't say he's committed unless I misssed it
    Gopher Hole: What other schools are you hearing from besides Minnesota?

Payton Jordahl: I have been hearing from quite a few schools. I think that I can tell you that my top three right now is the University of South Dakota. They have an offer on the table for me to long snap and play fullback with them. Minnesota and the last one in the top three would be the University of North Dakota. I have a visit planned with them for the weekend after this week, the 24th.
    Hmm...better look again, bro.
    check neg rep

Warning: It is the offseason. Trollolol may or may not be in full swing. Take a deep breath and eat a trolli burger before reading my posts.

Quote Originally Posted by RowdyRabbit View Post
    I'm tired of seeing the old Belushi clip from Animal House..."over? it's not over..." in the waning seconds of another loss to NDSU.

Does anyone have access and could you summarize? News on Stacey Smiths visit. This kids a total stud
    http://edgytim.rivals.com/barrier_no...sp&cid=1597411

January 14, 2014

Smith Jr. recaps weekend visit

EDGYTIM
    EdgyTim.com

Schaumburg (Ill.) senior wide receiver/athlete prospect Stacey Smith Jr. (5-foot-9, 170 pounds) made a weekend official visit to North Dakota State. Smith Jr. talks about his visit and what's next.

...More... To continue reading this article you must be a member. Sign Up Now!

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

Kermit is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Does anyone have access and could you summarize? News on Stacey Smiths visit. This kids a total stud

January 14, 2014

EDGYTIM
    EdgyTim.com

Schaumburg (Ill.) senior wide receiver/athlete prospect Stacey Smith Jr. (5-foot-9, 170 pounds) made a weekend official visit to North Dakota State. Smith Jr. talks about his visit and what's next.

He was very impressed with his visit. Still considering his options. Will visit either SIU (offer) or NIU (no offer yet) this weekend.
    "Be more concerned with your character than your reputation, because your character is what you really are, while your reputation is merely what others think you are."
    — John Wooden

January 14, 2014

EDGYTIM
    EdgyTim.com

. "It was a great school and I really liked everything they have to offer. NDSU has great academic support for the players and they really make it a priority to help the athletes in the class room. The football side I already knew about but it was everything else I wanted to learn more about and I did on my visit. The team was really impressive. I can sense that they are a close group but also made us all feel welcomed. They treat everyone the same and it was just a real genuine feel there." Smith Jr. also was impressed with the Fargodome and the overall support and tradition at NDSU. - See more at: http://footballrecruiting.rivals.com....EpH3ukTr.dpuf

still going to investigate all offers before he decides
    NDSU Athletics: oderint dum metuant

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Burgundy View Post
    Dragons will be decent when the fund football like the good teams in the conference. Until then please keep our recruiting thread clean. News of other irrelevant schools would be more accurate. When did moorhead hoops good good? When it became fully funded. Pretty simple folks. Now back to D1 athletics.
    Love your enthusiasm sir, if you actually read my original post I asked if NDSU looked at this local WR, a simple yes or no would of sufficed. Stay classy San Diego
    Ps peyton jordahl is good friends with Ryan smith which makes me wonder why NDSU doesn't give him more to have him at NDSU but Ryan's bro in law is at usd so I guess he will go there huh

We don't get in bidding wars against USD.
    Everyone just relax, all right? Believe me, if there's one thing Ron Burgundy knows, it's women.

That is correct FBS time

MN_BISON is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by dragonsfan View Post
    Love your enthusiasm sir, if you actually read my original post I asked if NDSU looked at this local WR, a simple yes or no would of sufficed. Stay classy San Diego
    Ps peyton jordahl is good friends with Ryan smith which makes me wonder why NDSU doesn't give him more to have him at NDSU but Ryan's bro in law is at usd so I guess he will go there huh
    So because a senior in high school is a friend of a Bison football player that means the coaches should offer him? I think I'll make a point of having my boys become friends with some Bison players when they get to high school. What a relief knowing that a friendship and not talent will help in paying for their college when the time comes. I can hear it now on the visit, your son doesn't quite have the skill to play at NDSU but I hear he's friends with our WR, so we will be extending an offer, congrats! Goodbye college fund hello sports car!