Page 101 of 295 FirstFirst ... 519199100101102103111151201 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,010 of 2948

Thread: 2014 Recruiting prospects

stevdock is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: 2014 Recruiting prospects

Quote Originally Posted by gobisontd View Post
    Bachmeier from Kindred... That's three.

@EricBachmeier: Missing football! Can't wait to keep getting better and better everyday at NDSU. #BisonNation http://t.co/xJcF0L0oIP
    He told me today he's been talking to a bunch of the guys over the weekend and they are still very committed. Hope it continues.

Quote Originally Posted by stevdock View Post
    He told me today he's been talking to a bunch of the guys over the weekend and they are still very committed. Hope it continues.
    Great, thanks stev. The more the recruits stick together the stronger bond they will have when they arrive at NDSU. I look at Twitter and I have seen some of the interaction.

GO BISON!!!!!!!!!!!!

Remember the motto's.

THOSE WHO STAY WILL BE CHAMPIONS!!!

ONCE A BISON, ALWAYS A BISON!!!

This is still the best FCS football program in the nation.

This class Kinda reminds me of another class!!!!

John Crockett, the fiery running back, said it doesn’t stop here. “Love My Brothers … Doesn’t stop here.”

His backfield running mate, Sam Ojuri, echoed those thoughts. “The strength of the Bison is the Herd, and the strength of the Herd is the Bison.”

From Kyle Emanuel, “Playing on ESPN Saturday at 11 am! Excited for another 60 mins with this Bison team.”

And, according to Bryan Shepherd, “At the end of the day I love my team and we need to stay focused for this upcoming game. It’s about the love we have for each other.”

Quote Originally Posted by stevdock View Post

I hope our Verbals understand that what you see in these posts comes not from one man, but from a tradition, a mindset,...its SU That is how we do it! BTW feel free you to share if you twitter

Quote Originally Posted by MAKBison View Post
    This class Kinda reminds me of another class!!!!

John Crockett, the fiery running back, said it doesn’t stop here. “Love My Brothers … Doesn’t stop here.”

His backfield running mate, Sam Ojuri, echoed those thoughts. “The strength of the Bison is the Herd, and the strength of the Herd is the Bison.”

From Kyle Emanuel, “Playing on ESPN Saturday at 11 am! Excited for another 60 mins with this Bison team.”

And, according to Bryan Shepherd, “At the end of the day I love my team and we need to stay focused for this upcoming game. It’s about the love we have for each other.”

Quote Originally Posted by MAKBison View Post
    I hope our Verbals understand that what you see in these posts comes not from one man, but from a tradition, a mindset,...its SU That is how we do it! BTW feel free you to share if you twitter
    Bump Great idea for those who twitter I know the recruits twitter on Bisonation.

Swany's article in Bison Illustrated is awesome also.

GO BISON!!!!!!!!!!!!

GOBISON123 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Article from from Bison QB Steve Walker who was in similar situation in 2003

http://www.bisonillustrated.com/2013/12/walker-on-bohl/
    " Our strategy for winning against BISON was simple, we put our WRs and RBs in a 1 on 1 situation with their defense in the backfield.....everybody knows they have some freshman who cannot tackle in a 1 on 1 situation.....Joe Glen"

FWIW Rivals has 4 players with NDSU and Wyoming offers. Hill, Carpenter, Rassmussen and John Jackson. Jackson was the only player I know NDSU was still going after for a visit. But the chances of him signing with NDSU were slight even with Bohl. A few other players of note would be Robert Olsen, Hovey and Hearns from Minnesota, Noah Roberts from Illinois and Dylan Spradling from Colorado. Obviously Rivals is not 100% when it comes to Wyoming or NDSU recruiting news, but its still a decent gauge. Will be interesting to see who else pops up on their list and if they have had NDSU interest at some point this year

Here is Robert Olson's (who was just mentioned above) article with Gopherhole.
    6' 5" 250 lbs OL - Eden Prairie. Article says they spoke with him as of Friday (Dec 6)

Gopher Hole: Have you had a chance to go to any college games this fall?

Robert Olson: I have been to two Gopher games, the Nebraska and Madison game. I have been to two Wisconsin games, the first was against UMass and the Indiana one. I have been to a NDSU game and a South Dakota State game.

Gopher Hole: How many offers are you up to right now?

Robert Olson: I have 10 offers. Nevada, New Mexico, Wyoming, Air Force, South Dakota State, Northern Colorado, Northern Iowa, Wofford, Princeton and Yale.
    http://www.gopherhole.com/news_artic...rrer_id=331171