Page 233 of 295 FirstFirst ... 133183223231232233234235243283 ... LastLast
Results 2,321 to 2,330 of 2948

Thread: 2014 Recruiting prospects

GOBISON123 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: 2014 Recruiting prospects

Tomorrow is another day. We have some good times we will roll through the bad times, Bison Nation tradition continues.
    " Our strategy for winning against BISON was simple, we put our WRs and RBs in a 1 on 1 situation with their defense in the backfield.....everybody knows they have some freshman who cannot tackle in a 1 on 1 situation.....Joe Glen"

http://espn.go.com/college-sports/fo...isaac-cenescar

sparq ratings and espn lists him as a safety and 4.92 here. That was from March so he's obviously faster now. I noticed on the highlight film he plays safety but he plays fast

Quote Originally Posted by SamsRams View Post
    lol at 4.92, just look at his hudl. that is not a 4.92 athlete and he is being recruited at CB

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

Bison_Pride is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

There is no way Cenescar doesn't commit this weekend. The coaches will have him at hello.

We may have lost Winters mainly because Richardson was his recruiter while at NDSU and he had a really good relationship with him during the recruiting process. I remember reading that somewhere.

This is a little tangent from rectuiting prospects.. but it is something I have been curious on for some time.

How do scholarships work? Lets say we gave Eric Bachmeier (Kindred, ND) a half scholarship..
    then we give Greg Menard (Lakeville, MN) a half scholarship
    and lastly we give QB Easton Stick (Omaha, NE) a half scholarship..

How does that work for money.. common sense would say that is 1.5 scholarships gone.. but is it that way since tution is so different.

Tuition + Fees Resident MN/ND Reciprocity Non-Resident
    $7,540 $8,301 $18,122

But that turns out to $3,770 for Eric, $4150.50 for Greg and $9,111 for Easton. since therw is money difference does that make a difference in number of schollys offered or is it still 1.5?

Please make no comments on what was offered to the kids mentioned..I used names that people can relate to. I have no clue as to what each was offered or even if they got money.
    Last edited by Loud and Proud Bison fan; 01-28-2014 at 03:44 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Loud and Proud Bison fan View Post
    This is a little tangent from rectuiting prospects.. but it is something I have been curious on for some time.

How do scholarships work? Lets say we gave Eric Bachmeier (Kindred, ND) a half scholarship..
    then we give Greg Menard (Lakeville, MN) a half scholarship
    and lastly we give QB Easton Stick (Omaha, NE) a half scholarship..

How does that work for money.. common sense would say that is 1.5 scholarships gone.. but is it that way since tution is so different.

Tuition + Fees Resident MN/ND Reciprocity Non-Resident
    $7,540 $8,301 $18,122

But that turns out to $3,770 for Eric, $4150.50 for Greg and $9,111 for Easton. since therw is money difference does that make a difference in number of schollys offered or is it still 1.5?

Please make no comments on what was offered to the kids mentioned..I used names that people can relate to. I have no clue as to what each was offered.
    I once heard we get much more bang for the buck by recruiting Minnesota heavy and using Reciprocity which helps develop depth. It's a pretty big advantage if you ask me. Might as well load up on Minnesota kids because we know that there is a ton of talent and Minnesota kids tent to have less attrition

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

Quote Originally Posted by GOBISON123 View Post
    Please dont talk about this publicly , kids will get offended and start looking for other schools after they verbal us. UNI/SDSU will jump on these kids and offer full ride so please shut the fuck up.
    He was using hypotheticals so chill out. I agree that the amount of scholarship to a kid is personal but he was making that up to ask a question. No need to cuss at him.
    Ho! A cheer for Green and Yellow!

Quote Originally Posted by MAKBison View Post
    Could be worse!! ISU Red getting raided.....UNI took Tiofonte Hunt; WY took Vega and now Mayfield. That hurts! Would like to have seen Hill at SU, not even sure we offered him...Dude just looks like a player.
    Not that it makes a huge difference but Hunt switched to Northern Illinois, not UNI. Just thought I'd clear that up.

17>1 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

All I want for Christmas is Kocour. Also, really want Ezra and Blake to sign on the dotted line for NDSU on the 5th. Go Bison!!
    8,9,10,11,12,13,14,15,16,17>1

Quote Originally Posted by 11>1 View Post
    All I want for Christmas is Kocour. Also, really want Ezra and Blake to sign on the dotted line for NDSU on the 5th. Go Bison!!
    all I want for christmas is players who want to continue their playing career at NDSU.

PS I think the coaches have moved on from Kocour. Sounds like he will take Minnesota PWO

17>1 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by SamsRams View Post
    all I want for christmas is players who want to continue their playing career at NDSU.

PS I think the coaches have moved on from Kocour. Sounds like he will take Minnesota PWO
    Reference my previous post somewhere on here where I said something very similar. "I want the players that want to be here more than anywhere else". And when someone signs on that dotted line, they'll be continuing their playing career at NDSU. Bummer about Kocour. Really wanted to see him in Green & Gold. Can't blame him for wanting to be a Gopher though.
    8,9,10,11,12,13,14,15,16,17>1