Page 284 of 295 FirstFirst ... 184234274282283284285286294 ... LastLast
Results 2,831 to 2,840 of 2948

Thread: 2014 Recruiting prospects

Default Re: 2014 Recruiting prospects

Quote Originally Posted by BismarckBisonFan View Post
    Other Offers: FBS: Army FCS; ISU-red, USD, UND

http://bisonation.info/dt-brandon-hi...quon-interest/
    The new staff at UND didn't continue to recruit Hines, that was verified before signing day. For whatever reason, the kid didn't have much going on come Feb 5th. He said he was going to go to a prep school but that was because nothing else was happening. Looks like a good player. Every year there are those curious situations that pop up.

Quote Originally Posted by SiouxFan View Post
    The new staff at UND didn't continue to recruit Hines, that was verified before signing day. For whatever reason, the kid didn't have much going on come Feb 5th. He said he was going to go to a prep school but that was because nothing else was happening. Looks like a good player. Every year there are those curious situations that pop up.
    It would be very interesting to hear the whole story on this kid. There must be some red flags someplace or something. The little tape I saw he looks the part but you never know the whole story off a couple minute tape. Our staff must see something and be willing to work with whatever caused the redflags by people. It is just one of those that make you go hmmmmmmmm. I hope I am going hmmmmmm for years as he is sacking the QB and plugging the center.

Jay is online now Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Hambone View Post
    NDSU may or may not have offered Denzell Jones out of Prattville Alabama. Possible it could be Wapheton.

h e r s ™@KickPhinatic4 hrs@Steele_GO_Deuce North Dakota state just offered, want me to put you on? they have a lot of spots left
    It's the JC per Twitter and John.

Quote Originally Posted by gobisontd View Post
    It's the JC per Twitter and John.
    lat year I would have been 100% positive it was NDSCS because of him being from Alabama. The Scott signing can make ya pause now, but the "they have a lof of spots left" squashed that pause. Always good to ask though!

Quote Originally Posted by Bison"FANatic" View Post
    It would be very interesting to hear the whole story on this kid. There must be some red flags someplace or something. The little tape I saw he looks the part but you never know the whole story off a couple minute tape. Our staff must see something and be willing to work with whatever caused the redflags by people. It is just one of those that make you go hmmmmmmmm. I hope I am going hmmmmmm for years as he is sacking the QB and plugging the center.
    the red flags were he didnt wanna play garbage football and those were the only offers he had. He feels he is B1G talent and they may have kept many FCS schools away or even the MACs. To speculate or suggest there is something beyond that without proof is not cool in my eyes.

Quote Originally Posted by SamsRams View Post
    the red flags were he didnt wanna play garbage football and those were the only offers he had. He feels he is B1G talent and they may have kept many FCS schools away or even the MACs. To speculate or suggest there is something beyond that without proof is not cool in my eyes.
    Your in a more of a media position so ya I can see you not speculating. The difference here is a message board is all about speculation and discussion. I am glad to hear it is that he feels he is B1G talent but over the years of following recruiting that is the exception and definitely not the rule with kids that are not signed after signing day. He looks great in film and if he would make a big difference here if he is as big and quick in person as he looks on those film cuts. I hope he is in green and yellow.

Quote Originally Posted by SamsRams View Post
    So as of Feb 5th, Signing day, who was still actually offering him a scholarship that he didnt like?

Quote Originally Posted by SiouxFan View Post
    So as of Feb 5th, Signing day, who was still actually offering him a scholarshi that he didnt like?
    Only army I believe.

Quote Originally Posted by Bison"FANatic" View Post
    Your in a more of a media position so ya I can see you not speculating. The difference here is a message board is all about speculation and discussion. I am glad to hear it is that hey feels he is B1G talent but over the years of following recruiting that is the exception and definitely not the rule with kids that are not signed after signing day. He looks great in film and if he would make a big difference here if he is as big and quick in person as he looks on those film cuts. I hope he is in green and yellow.
    I get it and this is not directed at you but speculating something negative should not be the point of this thread or even this board. Once you open that can of worms where does it stop? You would be surprised how many people read this board and this thread. You didn't say anything out of bounds but if someone wanted to they could read into your post and make all kinds of assumptions about what you may or may not be referring to. Imagine if it was the player or his family reading that, it could shine bad for ndsu.

Hambone is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by tony View Post
    Apparently, Dominic got kicked off his school's basketball team - probably has something to do with that.
    To follow up on this.....

http://www.jsonline.com/blogs/sports/250631661.html
    University of North Dakota *THIS SPACE FOR RENT*