Page 179 of 295 FirstFirst ... 79129169177178179180181189229279 ... LastLast
Results 1,781 to 1,790 of 2948

Thread: 2014 Recruiting prospects

BYZEN is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: 2014 Recruiting prospects

Quote Originally Posted by THEsocalledfan View Post
    You have something to share on why he did not? I've wondered this quite a bit since everything went down.
    Part of it would be that he works for NDSU (GT) not the team (CB or CK). He is with these student athletes daily through the "off season" when the other coaches aren't allowed to be "coaching" the team he is there getting the most of each individual.

BisonNeil is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by gabe View Post
    anyone know if we are recruiting Zach Drevlow from Larimore? Must be a brother of Ryan Drevlow. Don't know much about him but if he's first team all state and his brother one would think he has some skills and maybe a little Bison pride!

Speaking of in state Bison pride, there are a ton of players out there that would be awesome to have but obvioulsy we are probably close to running out of of scholarships

Who do we try to land?

I think Alex Yanosko out of Minot is a big time athlete
    Ryan is from Gwinner, which is not even close to Larimore, unless his family moved. Are you sure this kid isn't from LaMoure?

Quote Originally Posted by BisonNeil View Post
    Ryan is from Gwinner, which is not even close to Larimore, unless his family moved. Are you sure this kid isn't from LaMoure?

Edit
    Ryans bio

PERSONAL: Born August 8, 1990 ... Son of Gary and Kay Drevlow ... Has one brother, Zachary, and one sister, Jamie ... Sister competes in track & field at NDSU ... Majoring in electrical engineering ... Received Bob & Darlene Yaggie Football Scholarship.

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

Quote Originally Posted by Kermit View Post
    Of course there is more to it, but everyone directly connected to the program will tell you that Kramer is a difference maker. He could not be easily replaced and NDSU is very fortunate to have him.
    Exactly... if you talk to the kids you can tell that Kramer is one guy they will, and do, go the extra mile for which pays dividends big time.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

BisonNeil is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by gabe View Post
    High school names are similar North Sargent and Sargent Central... confused me

Edit
    Ryans bio

PERSONAL: Born August 8, 1990 ... Son of Gary and Kay Drevlow ... Has one brother, Zachary, and one sister, Jamie ... Sister competes in track & field at NDSU ... Majoring in electrical engineering ... Received Bob & Darlene Yaggie Football Scholarship.
    Aaahhhh, so he did play for North Sargent? Okay than...

Ryan is from Gwinner like BN says, I don't know anything about Zach. SamsRams would most likely know.

Aaahhhh, so he did play for North Sargent? Okay than...
    6-3, 240 lbs as a junior when he played on the badlands bowl as a DT. Would imagine he's pretty similar to Ryan in stature by now. Love to see a traditon of brothers playing like the Kittlesons

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

Kermit is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

No offense to Kramer, but Sanford had more to do with that than Kramer. It is possible Kramer is the one who had them do the studies, I guess, but don't know.
    I'm going to disagree.
    "Be more concerned with your character than your reputation, because your character is what you really are, while your reputation is merely what others think you are."
    — John Wooden

Zach graduated in the spring of 2013 if goggle is correct. Played in the shrine game last summer.

GO BISON!!!!!!!!!!!!

No offense to Kramer, but Sanford had more to do with that than Kramer. It is possible Kramer is the one who had them do the studies, I guess, but don't know.
    They did? I will disagree.
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."