Page 217 of 295 FirstFirst ... 117167207215216217218219227267 ... LastLast
Results 2,161 to 2,170 of 2948

Thread: 2014 Recruiting prospects

Default Re: 2014 Recruiting prospects

Quote Originally Posted by laniersmith View Post
    Coach from Brian Hill tweeted that coach visited today said he was the salt of the earth a great guy.
    That is NDSU IMHO. Straight forward and no BS.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk
    When it's third and ten, you can take the milk drinkers and I'll take the whiskey drinkers every time. -Max McGee

“I really thought you had to run the football to control the game,” Erhardt once said. “You had to throw the football to score but had to run the football to win.” - Ron Erhardt

Is Calvin Smith CB out of Orlando, FL visiting this weekend? I thought I saw somewhere he was scheduled.

Tony Almeida is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by FCSFan View Post
    Has anyone heard of any recruits that the new coaches would have been recruiting at other jobs that they would be trying to recruit to NDSU, that might be good fits.
    Good question.

Quote Originally Posted by Deuce Dog Nitro View Post
    Is Calvin Smith CB out of Orlando, FL visiting this weekend? I thought I saw somewhere he was scheduled.
    This is what Calvin tweeted a while back...
    Calvin ‏@Calvin_Smith6 Jan 15

Official Visits: Coastal Carolina 17th, North Dakota State 24th, Georgia State 31st!

Has anyone heard of any recruits that the new coaches would have been recruiting at other jobs that they would be trying to recruit to NDSU, that might be good fits.
    James Nachtigal from Fort Atkinson, Wi. Thats a kid Polasek is really high on. Think he got a PWO or a Partial from NIU. That might be a name we hear about. Possible at WR, LB, or most importantly safety.

http://www.hudl.com/athlete/871963/james-nachtigal

Well Dakota Reid is one. Talked to by NDSU but Entz was high on him. If they miss on Kocour, Hill and Stacey Smith it will be interesting if they do turn to Austin or Cain and let them bring in a recruit through their connections to add to this class.

As for Calvin Smith, his NDSU trip has always been tenative. I sent msg tonight, hopefully we will know tomorrow. Just gonna wait to see how this weekend pans out before I figure out any new names next weekend. Heard a few, but all all up in the air based on what the other offers end up doing
    Last edited by SamsRams; 01-23-2014 at 08:36 AM.

JustinTyem is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by BismarckBisonFan View Post
    Looks like he is from the same school as Nate Jensen. Same town as Brock Jensen in Wisconsin.
    The Name is Nate JENSON,not Jensen notice the O instead of the E??? Same hometown,different Waupaca Family,but now in the Same Bison Family. BTW-Right now Jenson is 6'6 215lbs-220lbsish,not even close to the 240 it says in a earlier post.

JustinTyem is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

And his Junior year video ...

Quote Originally Posted by BisonFanMan10 View Post
    James Nachtigal from Fort Atkinson, Wi. Thats a kid Polasek is really high on. Think he got a PWO or a Partial from NIU. That might be a name we hear about. Possible at WR, LB, or most importantly safety.

http://www.hudl.com/athlete/871963/james-nachtigal
    preferred walk on then as I don't believe partial scholarships are allowed at the next level

Quote Originally Posted by unbison View Post
    preferred walk on then as I don't believe partial scholarships are allowed at the next level
    You are correct on offering the full scholarship or PWO's in FBS It's either the whole tomato or none at all.