Page 201 of 295 FirstFirst ... 101151191199200201202203211251 ... LastLast
Results 2,001 to 2,010 of 2948

Thread: 2014 Recruiting prospects

Default Re: 2014 Recruiting prospects

Quote Originally Posted by Rixen View Post
    Just watched the Nathan Iloilo highlight video. Wow.

I only made it 3:30 minutes into the 10 minute video and I am sold. That kid has a good burst, excellent size, finishes HARD, and I even noticed some really good play recognition on plays where he didn't pin his ears back and get in the backfield. Some great hands to boot.

The whole thing is a great video but just noticed at 3:30 that his frame could easily put on some more weight which can't hurt.

Thanks again, John.
    Holy Smokes. Numerous times he is tackling two guys at once. What a dude. Tell us more John.

GO BISON!!!!!!!!!!!!

jarhead is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

The chatter on the ISU-red board is that Iloilo commited to them tonight. I have no confirmation one way or another. He visited SDSU last week, I believe, and wasn't impressed
    with the offer if I read it correctly. Also, they seem to be convinced they're in the lead on Kocour and I noticed one of his friends committed to them this weekend.

Quote Originally Posted by jarhead View Post
    The chatter on the ISU-red board is that Iloilo commited to them tonight. I have no confirmation one way or another. He visited SDSU last week, I believe, and wasn't impressed
    with the offer if I read it correctly. Also, they seem to be convinced they're in the lead on Kocour and I noticed one of his friends committed to them this weekend.
    From Twitter...
    Nathan Iloilo ‏@Nate_Ilo 3h

Officially an Illinois state commit! Here we go! #BirdGang pic.twitter.com/7RNfGVjD0M

jarhead is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

I have been following Daniel Vega's tweets this weekend and he told a "reporter" for a poke website that he had a good visit to Wyoming this weekend and had to talk things over
    with his parents. He is an ISU commit, so Iloilo may be taking his place.

Quote Originally Posted by Trainer View Post
    From Twitter...

Officially an Illinois state commit! Here we go! #BirdGang pic.twitter.com/7RNfGVjD0M
    That's too bad. Best of luck to him as he looks like a heck of a player. ISUr is putting on one hell of a recruiting show this year for being a middle of the pack team.

Quote Originally Posted by Trainer View Post
    From Twitter...

yes this is correct, he informed he he recently verballed to Illinois State.

Rice Lake, Wisconsin's Shawn MaGee has been offered a PWO by NDSU to punt. http://www.hudl.com/athlete/o/573298...ghts/119144387

Missouri cornerback Ryone Winters moved his WY official visit date back to January 24 in order for his father to attend the visit with him.

Quote Originally Posted by Herd890 View Post
    Changing gears but Winters has been relatively quiet on Twitter about his Wyoming visit this weekend. Hopefully that is a good sign as am nervous about this one...really want this kid in green and gold!!!!!

GOBISON123 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

I wont be surprised if Kocour joined the Bird Gang (Illinois State), either that or PWO for Gophers, it shouldn't take him this long to decide if he wants to be part of Bison Nation or not. Either way it dosent matter our coach staff know how to handle the Red Birds.
    " Our strategy for winning against BISON was simple, we put our WRs and RBs in a 1 on 1 situation with their defense in the backfield.....everybody knows they have some freshman who cannot tackle in a 1 on 1 situation.....Joe Glen"

A couple questions:
    1) Any word on if Nissen liked his visit?
    2) Who does it benefit for it to be public knowledge about who is getting a full/partial from which schools? I'm assuming kids aren't announcing this, why would we want this word out?