Page 1 of 20 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Next up: WIU (GET TO THE BSA!!!!)

Default Next up: WIU (GET TO THE BSA!!!!)

Huge game on Thursday Feb: 14th at the BSA against the leathernecks of Western Illinois. Need everybody and anybody at the BSA as this team is playing for 1st PLACE!

A win on Thursday puts us in great position to grab a share of the conference regular season championship and a top two seed.

Game starts at 7pm, Get to the BSA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Default Re: Next up: WIU (GET TO THE BSA!!!!)

Quote Originally Posted by BisonBohl View Post
    Huge game on Thursday Feb: 14th at the BSA against the leathernecks of Western Illinois. Need everybody and anybody at the BSA as this team is playing for 1st PLACE!

A win on Thursday puts us in great position to grab a share of the conference regular season championship and a top two seed.

Game starts at 7pm, Get to the BSA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    IN. Getcherasstothesauna. Bring your date. Hell, if KyRo can do it so can you. If you're married, bring your wife too. She'll enjoy the company as long as you don't make her go get concessions for you and your date. FILL THE BSA.
    OFFICIAL BISONVILLE SPONSOR OF:
    Tatanka™ brand humor. Gary Bettman's incompetence. The process of recommending a task force to recommend a process to be suggested to another task force, and of meetings called to discuss future meetings. The 21.3% of teh university students that, unlike Tatanka, are online-only, and the 15+% that never step foot in North Dakota. And hating Detroit...
    Proud member of TOHBTC and NDSU Team Makers.

Gonna be there, this is a can't miss game. The losing streak to WIU ends Thursday!!!

DIBISON is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

The wife and I will be there. It is time to get out and support Bison Basketball!!

I don't care if its Valentines day I'm going to this game!

can saul win the biggest game of year be there

Heres a play saul from my main man sam hum

La up top with marshall pick and roll clear everyone else out felt rotate to top of key for 3 if pick roll falls apart run it every time in last 3 min

Kermit is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by SlickVic View Post
    can saul win the biggest game of year be there

Heres a play saul from my main man sam hum

La up top with marshall pick and roll clear everyone else out felt rotate to top of key for 3 if pick roll falls apart run it every time in last 3 min
    If only it was this simple. Marshall Bjorklund is a really good low post player. I love what he brings to the table. That said, I don't think he is a great pick and roll guy. He doesn't appear to be very comfortable catching the ball on the move, and he is definitely not a pick 'n pop guy.

Huge game Thursday night. When Taylor went down I didn't think we would be in position to take the conference lead at this point of the season. Go Bison!!
    "Be more concerned with your character than your reputation, because your character is what you really are, while your reputation is merely what others think you are."
    — John Wooden

In +1!

Anybody noticing a trend here?
    Official Bisonville Sponsor of:
    DJKyRo-brand® self-deprecating humor; Bird law; Pureyor of spicy foods; Epic UN_ predictions
    DJKyRo's all-time GDT record: 10-8
    Don't follow me on Twitter @kroth37!

Civil06 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by DjKyRo View Post
    In +1!

Oh yeah, well I'm in +2, and one of them will spend the whole game sitting on my lap!*

*This statement would be so much cooler if I was still in college.
    "Rugby is a beastly game played by gentlemen; soccer is a gentleman's game played by beasts; football is a beastly game played by beasts."
    - Henry Blaha

Quote Originally Posted by DjKyRo View Post
    In +1!

You finally got some alone time with that other dude sitting next to your girl?
    OFFICIAL BISONVILLE SPONSOR OF:
    Tatanka™ brand humor. Gary Bettman's incompetence. The process of recommending a task force to recommend a process to be suggested to another task force, and of meetings called to discuss future meetings. The 21.3% of teh university students that, unlike Tatanka, are online-only, and the 15+% that never step foot in North Dakota. And hating Detroit...
    Proud member of TOHBTC and NDSU Team Makers.