Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Signing Day Coverage on 740AM

Default Re: Signing Day Coverage on 740AM

Quote Originally Posted by tony View Post
    ZZ had a good interview. Sounded very smart.
    Agreed. Wants to major in Construction Engineering. Recruited by Fuchs. When he goes to BWW he gets 12-18 wings and a burger. Good listen.
    Tyler Wrice on now....his dad played under Tom Osborne.
    North Dakota State, a football team the big boys of college football should avoid like the plague, helped christen a $90 million renovation to Snyder Family Stadium — including a statue of famed Kansas State coach Bill Snyder himself — by taking a sledgehammer to the place.
    Bob Lutz, The Wichita Eagle, August 30th, 2013

Tyler Wrice just said NDSU's fanbase is better than the Huskers. I like it, haha

Quote Originally Posted by KSBisonFan View Post
    Agreed. Wants to major in Construction Engineering. Recruited by Fuchs. When he goes to BWW he gets 12-18 wings and a burger. Good listen.
    Tyler Wrice on now....his dad played under Tom Osborne.
    He likes NDSU's fanbase better than the Husker fanbase... so now we have to live up to that.

tcbison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Tyler Wrice on now. He is a man of his word as he committed early and told a lot of other programs no. Also, said he liked NDSU better than Nebraska. I love it!

17 Times Football National Champions
    BISON PRIDE!

Listening to these recruits, makes me love this class even more.

These kids are very smart and interview very well. All seem to have a great work ethic and are itching to get to work.
    Unofficial Official President and Charter Member of the Paul Miller "Miller Time" Fan Club

If you leave tailgating hungry and thirsty, you're doing it wrong

I am so sick of the Bison already. Win this, win that, blah, blah, blah. I'd really, really like to know how they do it. I swear they have to be the luckiest sob's on the planet. Just sick of this bs, just fed up.

Wrice was a great interview. Said he's been in green and gold his entire senior season. Wants to return punts and kicks. Very strong in the weightroom and orders 24 wings at BWW. Awesome group of kids!
    North Dakota State, a football team the big boys of college football should avoid like the plague, helped christen a $90 million renovation to Snyder Family Stadium — including a statue of famed Kansas State coach Bill Snyder himself — by taking a sledgehammer to the place.
    Bob Lutz, The Wichita Eagle, August 30th, 2013

Wrice was a great interview. Said he's been in green and gold his entire senior season. Wants to return punts and kicks. Very strong in the weightroom and orders 24 wings at BWW. Awesome group of kids!
    Well spoken guy. Great comments. Said Delucca is the hardest hitting guy in Nebraska!

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

I would strongly suggest you guys podcast that entire show. 4 awesome interviews. Tyler Wrice stole the show. Saying how he is honored to be compared to Ryan Smith. How he is excited to get his workout from Kramer, his routes from his coach, how his Dad played for the Huskers and that once he verballed to Bohl it was done. Coaches continually called, he said thanks but no thanks. He was like a trained pro on that interview. Great job by all 4 young men. Welcome to NDSU.
    Everyone just relax, all right? Believe me, if there's one thing Ron Burgundy knows, it's women.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Burgundy View Post
    I would strongly suggest you guys podcast that entire show. 4 awesome interviews. Tyler Wrice stole the show. Saying how he is honored to be compared to Ryan Smith. How he is excited to get his workout from Kramer, his routes from his coach, how his Dad played for the Huskers and that once he verballed to Bohl it was done. Coaches continually called, he said thanks but no thanks. He was like a trained pro on that interview. Great job by all 4 young men. Welcome to NDSU.
    http://740thefan.com/page.php?page_id=82

The Podcasts
    Everyone just relax, all right? Believe me, if there's one thing Ron Burgundy knows, it's women.