Thread: Bison Illustrated Needs Your Help

Default Bison Illustrated Needs Your Help

This is a call to action Bison fans!! Bison Illustrated is looking for some of the coolest NDSU art out there. We want to do a feature on some artists and their works of NDSU related art. Let us know if you know any great art out there that is cool enough to feature in the magazine.

Thanks everyone!

Default Re: Bison Illustrated Needs Your Help

Im not seeing the championship edition single issues sold in the online store yet. Will that be available soon?
    I don't care how the vote ended up. They still suck and always will.

Official Unofficial President of the Bisonville Zach Vraa Fan Club.
    http://www.bisonville.com/forum/show...zach+vraa+club

Quote Originally Posted by TheBisonIllustrated View Post
    This is a call to action Bison fans!! Bison Illustrated is looking for some of the coolest NDSU art out there. We want to do a feature on some artists and their works of NDSU related art. Let us know if you know any great art out there that is cool enough to feature in the magazine.

Thanks everyone!
    I have a Bison football collage I made for one of my Digital Media classes back in 2008...Would that be something you are be interested in?
    Former NDSU intramural athlete.

My wife used to paint wildlife art on wild turkey feathers. We did a bunch of Bison with a NDSU logo that sold real well. If you want some pictures send me your email addy and I will forward them to you. If you get to Simmers office at all he has one on the wall. But the ones we did later are a different Bison which is the one we stuck with.
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

http://www.loud-ink.com/
    Speak to Jay
    He does the sweet Hit Men, especially that old boy from wahp.