Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 210111213 LastLast

Thread: Delaware St.

Snowgoose is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: Delaware St.

What sucks about playing great teams is you have to show more to win, which makes it easier on conference opponents. You play Prairie view we can win by running a generic vanilla offense[/QUOTE]

Isn't a generic vanilla offense what we ran all year no matter who we played until the playoffs began of course.
    If it flies it dies.

Long for the days of freezing in the south stands of Dacotah Field.

Quote Originally Posted by Snowgoose View Post
    What sucks about playing great teams is you have to show more to win, which makes it easier on conference opponents. You play Prairie view we can win by running a generic vanilla offense
    Isn't a generic vanilla offense what we ran all year no matter who we played until the playoffs began of course.[/QUOTE]

On the surface yes our offense looked completely different towards the end of the year. Defenses started playing us different. Thats why we saw Brock run so much late in the year

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

Quote Originally Posted by UncleBuck View Post
    Check out their fanboard in eye-searing red.

http://thehornetsnest.proboards.com/...board=football

Virtually no activity in two years.
    Hey it sounds like a good idea on paper.

Quote Originally Posted by DSUrocks07 View Post
    Hey it sounds like a good idea on paper.

Holy shit, that makes Sam Houston's page look pretty!

gumby013 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by UncleBuck View Post
    Check out their fanboard in eye-searing red.

http://thehornetsnest.proboards.com/...board=football

Virtually no activity in two years.
    Yikes, that make's Missouri's board look readable.

http://www.tigerboard.com/boards/list.php?board=2

I set up that page years ago, and I'm pretty much the reason why it hasn't caught on and seen use in the last two years. Like it was said earlier, you would be much more successful going to the MEACFans Zone board. Much more active and more posters from some of the more notable schools in the conference.

I'm looking at attending this game. But I've never been further west than Chicago in my life. I'll be sure to ask questions about travel and lodging and such in the future. But right now I'd like to say its pretty awesome to be playing against the defending champs. Looking forward to the tailgating.

I set up that page years ago, and I'm pretty much the reason why it hasn't caught on and seen use in the last two years. Like it was said earlier, you would be much more successful going to the MEACFans Zone board. Much more active and more posters from some of the more notable schools in the conference.

I'm looking at attending this game. But I've never been further west than Chicago in my life. I'll be sure to ask questions about travel and lodging and such in the future. But right now I'd like to say its pretty awesome to be playing against the defending champs. Looking forward to the tailgating.
    I would encourage you to come. Walk around the west lot and you will be welcomed with open arms. I'm pretty sure you'll get enough to eat and drink. I like the idea of us playing some different teams from out of the area. Makes it interesting.

I believe you're in the same conference as Morgan State that we played a couple of years ago. Is that right? If so, how would you compare the two football programs?
    Get your BB tickets now!!!

Hope you make it out to Fargo, DSURocks07! We'll be glad to answer any questions you have.

gumby013 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

DSU plays Towson on 9/14. I'm going to make a trip down to Maryland to scout them. Reports will be provided.

Plane tickets purchased today. Southwest from MPLS to Philly 193.99 round trip.
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."