Page 10 of 15 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

Thread: New Verbal Chris Board

HerdistheWord is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: New Verbal Chris Board

Board continues to impress. Overall, it was a great day for former Bison.

https://mobile.twitter.com/jeffzrebi...34002226483201

https://mobile.twitter.com/bsmolka/s...64080616464384
    Last edited by HerdistheWord; 07-26-2019 at 02:05 PM.

By all accounts in Ravens camp, Board is currently the projected starter ahead if Kenny Young. Ravens love his speed and coachability.

https://mobile.twitter.com/bsmolka/s...64338749005824

https://mobile.twitter.com/jeffzrebi...14939922657280

Board with a goal line INT in joint practice with Jags.
    https://mobile.twitter.com/bsmolka/s...72014262411264

https://www.baltimoreravens.com/news...are-crazy-good

Didn’t see this posted anywhere. NFL network analyst with some pretty high praise. Also a reference to Board moving ahead in the battle to start at weakside ILB

WeAreThePride is offline Senior DC Correspondent Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by HerdistheWord View Post
    Bisons.

Great article on him!

Awesome article and a prime example of perseverance. While Chris has seemed to been overlooked his whole life he never singled out NDSU specifically which was commendable. He should have had a bigger role with the Bison team his last two years. He was one of the best players on the field if not the best in his last game in the Natty against JMU. I am positive he just didn't get that good in his last game and should have had a lot bigger role with the team. Regardless, great for him and glad he stuck it out and got his chance. A true professional and grinder and I hope he gets a nice lucrative contract when its his time. He definitely deserves it!

Quote Originally Posted by slips View Post
    Awesome article and a prime example of perseverance. While Chris has seemed to been overlooked his whole life he never singled out NDSU specifically which was commendable. He should have had a bigger role with the Bison team his last two years. He was one of the best players on the field if not the best in his last game in the Natty against JMU. I am positive he just didn't get that good in his last game and should have had a lot bigger role with the team. Regardless, great for him and glad he stuck it out and got his chance. A true professional and grinder and I hope he gets a nice lucrative contract when its his time. He definitely deserves it!
    I always just though it came down to not knowing the playbook and fits as well as they would have liked him to. That doesn't seem to add up now that hes in line to be a NFL starter in year 2

Quote Originally Posted by slips View Post
    How could he have had a bigger role his senior year, thought he was a main starter all year?

His junior year, we also had:
    DeLuca...another NFLer
    Pierre Gee Tucker...really had a great senior season
    MJ Stumpf...played above all expectation, not at Boards athletic ability, but played superbly

Who would you have benched, used less? Seemed to me like coaches utilized players pretty well, tough to judge in hindsight. Kind of reminds me of Wentz...I don't question him backing up Jensen. And Wentz was a #2 overall pick.

Quote Originally Posted by yopaulie View Post
    How could he have had a bigger role his senior year, thought he was a main starter all year?

His junior year, we also had:
    DeLuca...another NFLer
    Pierre Gee Tucker...really had a great senior season
    MJ Stumpf...played above all expectation, not at Boards athletic ability, but played superbly

Who would you have benched, used less? Seemed to me like coaches utilized players pretty well, tough to judge in hindsight. Kind of reminds me of Wentz...I don't question him backing up Jensen. And Wentz was a #2 overall pick.
    PGT should have been a backup, he was a liability in that JMU semi-final loss. He had lossed a couple steps and I'm positive Board would have been a better option.