Thread: NDSU in Arizona Maricopa Golf Outing - 2/28/16

Default NDSU in Arizona Maricopa Golf Outing - 2/28/16

I've already got to be on the southern side of Phoenix for a meeting starting on 2/29 so I was wondering if anyone knows how these outings are? FWIW, I'm a middle-aged non-alum with 2 kids at NDSU, marginal golfer but I like to golf and have fun. Is this the kind of outing I can knock down a few beers and have some fun, or is it a more "serious" outing where people frown on a less than serious approach to the golfing ?

Interested in knowing before I change my flight to get there in time to golf.

Thanks!

BisBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: NDSU in Arizona Maricopa Golf Outing - 2/28/16

Quote Originally Posted by KidZer0 View Post
    I've already got to be on the southern side of Phoenix for a meeting starting on 2/29 so I was wondering if anyone knows how these outings are? FWIW, I'm a middle-aged non-alum with 2 kids at NDSU, marginal golfer but I like to golf and have fun. Is this the kind of outing I can knock down a few beers and have some fun, or is it a more "serious" outing where people frown on a less than serious approach to the golfing ?

Interested in knowing before I change my flight to get there in time to golf.

Thanks!
    The golf is not that serious, and there are beverages served. If you are only middle aged you may be one of the youngest golfers. Largely a Retirement crowd.