Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Kansas State group tickets

Default Kansas State group tickets

Talked to Adam who is in charge of group ticket sales. Tickets go on sale June 5th. Group sale tickets are in sec 17. Visiting teams allotment is in sec 16. (No I dont know what the allotment is.) You must buy at least 20 for group sales. Then the tickets are 20.00 each.
    # 785-532-6650

At the end of our conversation he mentions that even though its the first game he doesnt think it will be a sell out. I ask does he think that because nobody really knows about NDSU and we are a no name team? He said no name---you guys are National Champions. We know about you. He also said HE knows ALL about NDSU. His roommates father is a Bison season ticket holder so he HEARS about the Bison ALL the time.
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

Default Re: Kansas State group tickets

Quote Originally Posted by 56BISON73 View Post
    Talked to Adam who is in charge of group ticket sales. Tickets go on sale June 5th. Group sale tickets are in sec 17. Visiting teams allotment is in sec 16. (No I dont know what the allotment is.) You must buy at least 20 for group sales. Then the tickets are 20.00 each.
    # 785-532-6650

At the end of our conversation he mentions that even though its the first game he doesnt think it will be a sell out. I ask does he think that because nobody really knows about NDSU and we are a no name team? He said no name---you guys are National Champions. We know about you. He also said HE knows ALL about NDSU. His roommates father is a Bison season ticket holder so he HEARS about the Bison ALL the time.
    Is section 17 better seating?
    Best DI Football Team in the Tri-State Area - AGAIN

Seating chart

Quote Originally Posted by Bison Dan View Post
    Is section 17 better seating?
    17 is in the corner. If the seats are up high enough the site lines should be good. They have a visual thing that will show you the site lines.
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

Great info and thanks!! is there a limit to the group rate? Maybe a bunch of us can go in together!!

Quote Originally Posted by SamsRams View Post
    Great info and thanks!! is there a limit to the group rate? Maybe a bunch of us can go in together!!
    I took that 20 is the minimum. So I would assume that more is no problem unless they sell out. Ive already got 12 people. How many for you?

Quote Originally Posted by 56BISON73 View Post
    I took that 20 is the minimum. So I would assume that more is no problem unless they sell out. Ive already got 12 people. How many for you?
    we got 10 and when i mentioned this earlier i got two pms from 2 other groups of 10 and 6 pms of people both 2-4

DePereBisonFan is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Tickets at $20 apiece sound very cheap.

I got the word out to our group so I will let you know what they say. Anyway to get in the game is good enough for me! Surrounded by BV's would only make the game that much more enjoyable!
    Unofficial Official President and Charter Member of the Paul Miller "Miller Time" Fan Club

If you leave tailgating hungry and thirsty, you're doing it wrong

I am so sick of the Bison already. Win this, win that, blah, blah, blah. I'd really, really like to know how they do it. I swear they have to be the luckiest sob's on the planet. Just sick of this bs, just fed up.

Have 16 signed up so far.