Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Hallstrom radio show

Default Re: Hallstrom radio show

Quote Originally Posted by XUBison View Post
    Steve Hallstrom is terrible.
    Hallstrom does a nice job. He's professional and knows what the heck he is doing. He was meant to be in sports.

Good first addition, keep em coming!

Saturday am in Fargo and no sports talk? Man there should be a what's happening show on t.v. In the FM area Saturday mornings

About to join Steve to talk some recruiting

http://am1100theflag.com/live/

marenlee is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Awesome stuff so far John!

That is way more of that station than I ever thought I'd listen to. Good job John!

damn early in the morning for me, happy I didnt fall asleep on air.

Great job. I thought it was nice to hear a bit about the PWOs and that you didn't sugar coat anything about needs and strengths of this class. Safety is definitely our top priority at this point.
    Rixen

Quote Originally Posted by Rixen View Post
    Great job. I thought it was nice to hear a bit about the PWOs and that you didn't sugar coat anything about needs and strengths of this class. Safety is definitely our top priority at this point.
    I guess I don't follow .... We have one kid reshirting in Chris board and one that will be a sophomore in leikus so I don't see us being desperate.....and guys like bachmeir coming in I don't think we are desperate

Quote Originally Posted by unbison View Post
    I guess I don't follow .... We have one kid reshirting in Chris board and one that will be a sophomore in leikus so I don't see us being desperate.....and guys like bachmeir coming in I don't think we are
    desperate
    Fair enough. In my understanding, however, was that Liekhus was more of a linebacker at this point which leaves us with just Board and Smith on the safety depth chart. Don't get me wrong those two have some promise but it just doesn't feel deep back there.

After this year we lose Dudzik and Heagle and then we are starting two sophomores with NO ONE else being groomed behind them this year. So if Board or Smith don't pan out or stay healthy next year we are forced to start true freshmen or perhaps at that time pull someone out of their current position (Liekhus or a DB). That doesn't concern you?
    Rixen

stevdock is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Very interesting interview and good information given out. As far as the safety thing, NDSU has told Bachmeier that they are going to start him there as of now.