View Poll Results: Should NDSU and UND schedule a non-conference football game as soon as possible?

Voters
284. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

75 26.41%
  • No

209 73.59%
Page 3 of 27 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: NDSU UND Football Game Poll

Default Re: NDSU UND Football Game Poll

Quote Originally Posted by Bison 4 Life View Post
    I'd be really interested to see what the age split of the opinions is. It seems that the younger you are, the less you want the games to resume.
    So your saying only the really, really old people want the games to resume? That's good to know, I was starting to feel old, but I guess not. I'm 54 and hell can freeze over before we play them

FBS OR BUST FIRE LARSEN
    Hey UND: 34-9...38-7...34-13...16-6...42-21

100% anti MAGA

I just don't care anymore....whatever is best for NDSU is what I want and I trust Gene Taylor and Craig Bohl 100% in making those decisions.
    NDSU to the FBS always. In all ways.

Didn't vote because there is no answer block for Hell No!!!!!

This "rivalry" is no longer relevant. Now days it's about the bunnies, the 'yotes and the UNI pussies.
    and no one except Darrell and Sicatoka give a rat's ass about the Whioux.

Doesn't benefit us. It'd be fun, sure, but we have bigger things to worry about than having one fun OOC game. Let UND stew in the hell they've created for themselves.
    Official Bisonville Sponsor of:
    DJKyRo-brand® self-deprecating humor; Bird law; Pureyor of spicy foods; Epic UN_ predictions
    DJKyRo's all-time GDT record: 10-8
    Don't follow me on Twitter @kroth37!

Quote Originally Posted by NDSU1980 View Post
    So your saying only the really, really old people want the games to resume? That's good to know, I was starting to feel old, but I guess not. I'm 54 and hell can freeze over before we play them
    I voted "NO"; I am 60. I say, "Fuck'em"

Swaghook is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

The poll is worded wrong. As soon as possible is not something I'm worried about. If for some reason we needed a game it came down to paying UND to come for a home game with no return or playing a non counter, then I'm fine with the game. NDSU does not need UND to fill the dome so why worry about a game against them? If by some miracle on UND's part they make it into the play offs we might meet them.

What if we can't get FBS money games scheduled? The Gophers have already decided not to play us anymore. Other schools in conferences that don't get an auto-bid into a BCS bowl are looking for an easy W and a warm-up game.

Quote Originally Posted by Bisonwinagn View Post
    Voted No here's why....There are three Non conference games with one on the road vs FBS, one at home vs bad team, so that leaves one game open. The options are this:
    1) Bad team at home
    2) Home and away vs team from major conference such as Montana, Montana St. Georgia Southern, etc.
    3) UND every year.

The poll really should be these three options. I choose option 1 or 2 although I wouldn't mind including UND in with the teams from option 2. So no I don't want UND on the schedule because we would never see another team from a major conference which I prefer. So Taylor is right when he says there is no room on the schedule.
    It's OK to not be OK.

Quote Originally Posted by Hammerhead View Post
    What if we can't get FBS money games scheduled? The Gophers have already decided not to play us anymore. Other schools in conferences that don't get an auto-bid into a BCS bowl are looking for an easy W and a warm-up game.
    I agree if we start to have trouble getting enough games, including BCS games, then it might be time to consider playing them. That hasn't happened yet though.
    Get your BB tickets now!!!

I vote no. Don't need it ASAP. I would be fine offering them whatever the buyout money we are getting from W. Carolina, but not a penny more. And this would be for a one time game for next year only. I don't want a home and home type of contract.

NDSU owes nothing to anyone. The state does a bad job supporting us. Play when it benefits NDSU and not a minute sooner.
    Stu Whitney@stuwhitney4mSurprised Harvard missed out. MT @AllHailTank: Well I guess I got watt I wonted I will take my talents and higher my education at UND.
    LAKESBISON 3/4/2006-4/15/2011 Forever in our hearts

Former representative of 3rd Floor Johnson
    Current representative of 12 St. N Fargo