Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: To Do List

Default Re: To Do List

Quote Originally Posted by Gully View Post
    It would be interesting to see a listing of all time football national championship by division and overall. I was surprised to learn that Princeton or someone like that holds the all time record (I think). Mount Union, NDSU, Georgia Southern, GVSU, Bama, blah, blah, blah.
    I'm missing both ends... nothing for the FBS/pre-1973 and nothing for DIII so it'll be awhile. I'll put it on the list though.

I always thought it would be nice to have the rosters from past teams available somewhere for easy access.
    North Dakota State, a football team the big boys of college football should avoid like the plague, helped christen a $90 million renovation to Snyder Family Stadium — including a statue of famed Kansas State coach Bill Snyder himself — by taking a sledgehammer to the place.
    Bob Lutz, The Wichita Eagle, August 30th, 2013

Quote Originally Posted by KSBisonFan View Post
    I always thought it would be nice to have the rosters from past teams available somewhere for easy access.
    Including baseball rosters.

Notorious--Bisonville all-time POTY
    Proud member of TOHBTC[/B]

Quote Originally Posted by KSBisonFan View Post
    I used to put in the rosters every year since gobison.com didn't have them available and then, when they did put up roster information, they didn't update player stats until the season was over. However, gobison.com has improved markedly in that regard (although player stats in their bios still don't get dynamically updated) and they have added roster information for past seasons back to 2004 - makes me wonder if they'll keep adding prior year information.

I just watched Hall Pass, and that made me think along a whole different wave length when this subject came up. Prolly wouldn't have needed the movie to think that way...but it at least gets the assist.

Notorious--Bisonville all-time POTY
    Proud member of TOHBTC[/B]

Quote Originally Posted by DjKyRo View Post
    Oh, you're looking for an actual breakdown of posters . That I can't give you, except to say that TAB is questionably heterosexual.
    My breakdown is on videotape. My D lawyer says it's so solid gold that I ought to sell the footage to Ken Burns.

Quote Originally Posted by BisonTeacher View Post
    Come on guys! Tony was looking for actual suggestions! Quit goofing around!
    meh. Tony hates me anyway.
    I can only imagine how many times he's thought of reprimanding for foul language and filty content.
    How do I know this you ask? He has had several opportunities to meet me and he seems to run for zee hils every time.
    I think it all goes back to his envy of Border Central HS and our crazy speed football teams of the early 80s.

LikeMothers is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by IzzyFlexion View Post
    My breakdown is on videotape. My D lawyer says it's so solid gold that I ought to sell the footage to Ken Burns.
    Pick somebody else. He puts all kinds of horseshoe-clomping and nervous animal sounds in his films, and the world has heard enough of that from the various videos posted to youtube and (ahem) similar sites by the folks from UN_ lately.

Quote Originally Posted by IzzyFlexion View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by LikeMothers View Post
    Pick somebody else. He puts all kinds of horseshoe-clomping and nervous animal sounds in his films, and the world has heard enough of that from the various videos posted to youtube and (ahem) similar sites by the folks from UN_ lately.
    OK.
    George Lucas or CAS............................................... ..........but..................................... ............definately NOT Ray Bradbury!

Let us know if there is a planned outage, I will schedule some work during that time lol
    check neg rep

Warning: It is the offseason. Trollolol may or may not be in full swing. Take a deep breath and eat a trolli burger before reading my posts.

Quote Originally Posted by RowdyRabbit View Post
    I'm tired of seeing the old Belushi clip from Animal House..."over? it's not over..." in the waning seconds of another loss to NDSU.