Page 3 of 34 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Gus Bradley!!! Jacksonville!!

Default Re: Gus Bradley!!! Jacksonville!!

Quote Originally Posted by natstar1 View Post
    when and what did Bradley coach at NDSU?
    From wikipedia - my favorite source
    Bradly joined the North Dakota State Bison as a graduate assistant coach in 1990 and was there until 1991. He was the defensive coordinator/linebackers coach Fort Lewis College from 1992 to 1995 and spent four months as the teams head coach from December 1995-March 1996. From 1996 to 2005 Bradley returned to North Dakota State and coached in many positions including defensive coordinator, linebackers coach, and assistant head coach. Under Bradley’s guidance, North Dakota State’s defense led the Great West Football Conference in scoring defense (13.7 ppg), pass defense (150.3 ypg), total defense (272.4 ypg) and turnover margin (+1.00) in 2005.

From AP posted on Go Bison:

JACKSONVILLE, Fla. (AP) - The Jacksonville Jaguars hired Seattle defensive coordinator Gus Bradley as head coach Thursday, the latest move in the team's rebuilding project.

He joins general manager David Caldwell, who led the coaching search after being hired last week.

Bradley spent 10 seasons as an assistant coach at his alma mater, North Dakota State (1996-2005), including six as the assistant head coach (2000-05). He also served as defensive coordinator for the Bison from 1997-2002, and again in 2005.

Bradley was a free safety and punter for the Bison from 1984-88 and a valuable member of the 1988 NCAA Division II National Championship team.

clicky the linky for more e-inky
    Last edited by tony; 01-17-2013 at 04:17 PM. Reason: Don't want AP lawyers dropping on my house from helicopters

Congratulations to Gus!

Nice to see the 14th best punter in NDSU history get a day job!

DORMIE is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Former Bison linebacker, Jerry Rosberg, is the special teams coach for the Baltimore Ravens.

Good Luck Gus! I would have turned it down, This franchise is a freaking train wreck. He's going to have to have a miracle and alot of help to make this franchise successful.
    THE MARCH IS ON!!

FIRETRUCKS? WE DON"T NEED NO STINKING FIRETRUCKS!!

My 1st ever post on "BISONVILLE"--congrats to coach Bradley---great person, hope he can turn the Jags around in a hurry. Now, after 44 years of being a Viking fan is it OK to change allegiance to a different team (Jaguars). This is the perfect time----go GUS & go Jaguars!!!!!!

Kujava23 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Congratulations Gus! Making BISON NATION PROUD!!! Now make sure you get Matt Veldman on the field next year---he's doing the rehab work and will make plays next year!!

I know its a passing league...but the rumors are out there. If Jacksonville eventually does get Tebow...will they become and option team?
    I don't care how the vote ended up. They still suck and always will.

Official Unofficial President of the Bisonville Zach Vraa Fan Club.
    http://www.bisonville.com/forum/show...zach+vraa+club

Quote Originally Posted by BisonTeacher View Post
    I know its a passing league...but the rumors are out there. If Jacksonville eventually does get Tebow...will they become and option team?
    I've read multiple stories stating that Jacksonville does not want

“I can’t imagine a scenario where he’d[Tebow] be a Jacksonville Jaguar,” - Jacksonville Jaguars G.M. Dave Caldwell

Quote Originally Posted by TAILG8R View Post
    I've read multiple stories stating that Jacksonville does not want

“I can’t imagine a scenario where he’d[Tebow] be a Jacksonville Jaguar,” - Jacksonville Jaguars G.M. Dave Caldwell
    Yeah, this has been out there for quite awhile. It was the first thing he said during his first press conference.
    check neg rep

Warning: It is the offseason. Trollolol may or may not be in full swing. Take a deep breath and eat a trolli burger before reading my posts.

Quote Originally Posted by RowdyRabbit View Post
    I'm tired of seeing the old Belushi clip from Animal House..."over? it's not over..." in the waning seconds of another loss to NDSU.