Page 11 of 34 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast

Thread: Gus Bradley!!! Jacksonville!!

Default Re: Gus Bradley!!! Jacksonville!!

A very good interesting article for Gus...

http://www.behindthesteelcurtain.com...-knew-him-when

Please see #10 comment below,
    Skyberg, Ahneman… those names bring back memories. Sean Fredricks was a monster.

Interviews with the Gus & Babich at the senior bowl. Good stuff about Gus from Monte Kiffin too.

http://www.jaguars.com/media-gallery...4-6a73546e567c

I wish Monte would've went to Jacksonville

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

MontBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Gus on NFL network. Said, "I never really set any goals at NorthDakota State other than to be the best I could be." He's on the NFL network doing an interview and some analysis of the senior bowl activities..

KTF is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

So what do most think of Babich as a D-coordinator? His run in Chicago at that position was questionable... I understand the relationship between Gus and Babich but think Lovie Smith would have been a better choice.
    A human fart can be louder THAN A TUBA, I discovered that at my daughters school concert.

Quote Originally Posted by KTF View Post
    So what do most think of Babich as a D-coordinator? His run in Chicago at that position was questionable... I understand the relationship between Gus and Babich but think Lovie Smith would have been a better choice.
    I'm not too worried about it. I think Gus will be calling the defense anyway. I kind of look at it as him picking guys he can trust because he already has a relationship with them...someone he knows is on the "same team" as him...
    check neg rep

Warning: It is the offseason. Trollolol may or may not be in full swing. Take a deep breath and eat a trolli burger before reading my posts.

Quote Originally Posted by RowdyRabbit View Post
    I'm tired of seeing the old Belushi clip from Animal House..."over? it's not over..." in the waning seconds of another loss to NDSU.

Quote Originally Posted by EndZoneQB View Post
    I'm not too worried about it. I think Gus will be calling the defense anyway. I kind of look at it as him picking guys he can trust because he already has a relationship with them...someone he knows is on the "same team" as him...
    There have only been a few head coaches in the nfl who have called plays on their own and have been successful. The head coach should be managing coordinators and letting coordinators take care of their business. That has been the formula for the successful coaches in the league.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by WYOBISONMAN View Post
    I think Babich will be a disaster.......hopefully Bob Entzion doesn't get hired in the front office now......

Seriously.....I am sure Bradley knows what he is doing much better than a few of us hacks on Bisonville.......but.....the Babich hire was pretty interesting.
    Gus is huge on loyalty.....but after one shitty year with babich behind the calls- that loyalty will end.
    Christ- anyone could have been position coach of the year when all you have to do is hand Urlacher and Briggs water and a towel.

I took a class from Bradley at NDSU back in the day. He is a funny guy and I think he will make a great coach. I hope the upper brass helps him out a little. They are now my favorite AFC team! Go Jags!!!

Jay is online now Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

"@brian_mcintyre: MT @ryanohalloran: Seahawks DL coach Todd Wash hired to same position with #Jaguars. Allowed by Pete Carroll to make lateral move."