Page 31 of 34 FirstFirst ... 212930313233 ... LastLast

Thread: Gus Bradley!!! Jacksonville!!

Default Re: Gus Bradley!!! Jacksonville!!

Quote Originally Posted by bisonaudit View Post
    Right now and StubHub Center, home of the MLS club LA Galaxy.
    I didn't even know there was such a place. Thanks. This really stinks for San Diego. They should have built the stadium...and I can't imagine having two NFL teams in the same stadium.

If you wore the uniform...you're a champion.

Quote Originally Posted by bisonaudit View Post
    Right now and StubHub Center, home of the MLS club LA Galaxy.
    What a football game in a soccer stadium. come on man who would do such a thing.
    "Sometimes a concept is baffling not because it is profound but because it is wrong" E. O. Wilson

"I'm not crazy my mother had me tested". Sheldon Cooper

My boss hates it when I shorten his name to Dick, mainly because his name is Steven.

Jay is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by CaBisonFan View Post
    I didn't even know there was such a place. Thanks. This really stinks for San Diego. They should have built the stadium...and I can't imagine having two NFL teams in the same stadium.
    Why should the taxpayers have to pay for a billionaire's stadium? I loved what they did.

Sounded to me like they were willing to build a new stadium but not where the owner insisted on it?

New Jersey Jets/Giants have shared a stadium since 1984.
    I have the honor to be Your Obedient Servant - B.Aud

We all live in stories... It seems to me that a definition of any living vibrant society is that you constantly question those stories... The argument itself is freedom. It's not that you come to a conclusion about it. Through that argument you change your mind sometimes... That's how societies grow. When you can't retell for yourself the stories of your life then you live in a prison... Somebody else controls the story. - S. Rushdie

If they put those two teams together, you might be able to win a few.
    Location didnt help the Rams much- just warmer weather for fans to watch a loss.
    Hope the chargers and their silly logo do better. Be nice for Kyle to play on a good team.
    I like to surround myself with people who share in my inappropriate comments, sarcasm, and random shenanigans

Quote Originally Posted by Bisonator98 View Post
    Sounded to me like they were willing to build a new stadium but not where the owner insisted on it?
    That could be. I didn't listen to the details about the new stadium when it was being discussed.

If you wore the uniform...you're a champion.

bisonp is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Bisonator98 View Post
    No publicly funded stadium ever had a chance in San Diego. It needed a 2/3 majority, I don't think Green Bay could meet that standard much less San Diego. Spanos didn't really want to move in with Kroenke but he didn't have any other good options. Sucks for San Diego but at least it's not like St. Louis where the city sold their soul for the NFL 20 years ago only to be abandoned with a new stadium plan on the table. The city knew the stakes and said no.

Moving into a 27,000 seat stadium is just stupid. The NFL refused to let the Bears move to Wrigley during the Soldier Field rebuild because it was too small. Goodell just seems to make things up as he goes along these days.

Eastern foothills of the turtle mountains.

Quote Originally Posted by bisonp View Post
    No publicly funded stadium ever had a chance in San Diego. It needed a 2/3 majority, I don't think Green Bay could meet that standard much less San Diego. Spanos didn't really want to move in with Kroenke but he didn't have any other good options. Sucks for San Diego but at least it's not like St. Louis where the city sold their soul for the NFL 20 years ago only to be abandoned with a new stadium plan on the table. The city knew the stakes and said no.

Moving into a 27,000 seat stadium is just stupid. The NFL refused to let the Bears move to Wrigley during the Soldier Field rebuild because it was too small. Goodell just seems to make things up as he goes along these days.
    I read some where that the silly charges owner is spending more money to move the charges then he offered to put towards a new stadium in San Diego. Just pay for the new stadium in San Diego yourself you tight billionaire dumbass!

Lardsin must go!

Quote Originally Posted by scottietohottie View Post
    I read some where that the silly charges owner is spending more money to move the charges then he offered to put towards a new stadium in San Diego. Just pay for the new stadium in San Diego yourself you tight billionaire dumbass!
    But now he gets to mingle with the Hollywood elite and has access to better spas.