Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Polasek to Northern Illinois

Default Re: Polasek to Northern Illinois

Quote Originally Posted by loudsilverado View Post
    I hope the best for him. I am surprised because his woman is from out here, but maybe they have hopes of coming back some day. Wish them the best, nice people.
    I would bet that to be the case, unless he moves up the ladder faster than we can imagine. He needs more experience(Vigen anyone??) so this a career building thing.
    check neg rep

Warning: It is the offseason. Trollolol may or may not be in full swing. Take a deep breath and eat a trolli burger before reading my posts.

Quote Originally Posted by RowdyRabbit View Post
    I'm tired of seeing the old Belushi clip from Animal House..."over? it's not over..." in the waning seconds of another loss to NDSU.

Quote Originally Posted by DjKyRo View Post
    When Bohl hired Polasek he was working part-time as a lumberjack or something and was desperate enough for a job that he drove twelve hours at the drop of a hat for the chance at an FCS positional coordinator spot. That generates the kind of loyalty that isn't just tossed out when Coach gives you the business. Northern Illinois has become a respectable FBS program and if Polasek has any coaching ambitions it's a logical move for him.

Wish all the best to Coach Polasek and will be rooting for the Huskies to do well next season.
    I read somewhere this story and he very little $$$ in his pocket. My guess $10.00.

Quote Originally Posted by A1pigskin View Post
    I read somewhere this story and he very little $$$ in his pocket. My guess $10.00.
    I recall that he said he sold a golf club to raise enough for gas money,

Happy for him, Coach Bohl will find a great replacement

Quote Originally Posted by A1pigskin View Post
    https://secure.forumcomm.com/?publis...-t-get-ignored
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

Quote Originally Posted by unbison View Post
    maybe thats the answer to who will be his replacement i had heard people saying that for a couple days and i thought it was polasek......anyway you are on your way tim......you came here with a few dollars in your pocket and worked your way up the ladder congratulations keep kicking ass!
    Polasak has a LEGIT chance at being NDSU coach. Then Roehl gets a few more years experience under him and they are best of bud’s so that helps
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?